Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SJO Dominion of Commenor Hex

Cjd78GX.png

Dominion of Commenor

Hello, friends! Please see the objectives we have planned for the next dom, due to drop in a couple of days. Let us know which objective you'll be there for! :)

OBJECTIVES:

Objective 1.) A Common Goal: Following the Queen’s dark confession, the King and their House Lords will meet with a party of delegates from the Order to solidify the union between the two powers and discuss the future of Commenor’s government. Please note, this objective is limited to those tagged:

[COMMENOR: Veiere Arenais, Lady Kay, Jairdain, Silfe Sosuri, Shoden Moz]
[SJO: Josh DragonsFlame, Asaraa Vaashe, Cassius Droma, Aida Aquila]

Objective 2.) False Flag: With the recent news that Lady Kay herself killed the world’s Elders in order to take power, there is some unrest. Many citizens are upset and angry. One such party has organized a large protest outside the Palace. Help protect civilians, the Royal Family, House Lords, and restore Order.

Objective 3.) Cleansing the Darkness: Venture to Dead Scar in Tarkin City, help contain the darkness. This includes calming frenzied wildlife, cleansing the land to keep the nexus’ influence from spreading too far. As the nexus has been absorbed into Tarkin City, we are unable to remove it completely, but we can do our best to limit its influence.

Objective 4.) Sightseeing: Get to know the world of Commenor, visit Chasin City to see all that they have to offer. Please see this sub for more info on each location.
  • Twin Canyons Mines: Go explore the areas that are open to the public on this special day. A designated spot will be open for a crystal dig.

• Rock Point Bay: Spend a relaxing day by the sea shore, perhaps you will even find small pointed rocks that are so famous around here. The Lighthouse at sunset is quite romantic.

• Eldritch Mountains: Fancy a hike? Why not take a day tip to the Mountains and journey through the wilderness trails?

• The Enclave: Members of the Order may wish to visit the Commenor Jedi Enclave at Juniper Canyon. The area is peaceful and open to pilgrims making their way to the Enclave, won't you join them?
BYOO: Have other business on Commenor? You can always bring your own objective!

The Silver Jedi Order and I have organized the Dominion of Commenor in order to keep our Home-world under protection from foreign invaders.

As you can all see, there are plenty of objectives to get involved in, though I urge you all to click on the above link as that will take you to the SJO planning for this Dominion too.

I believe the Dominion is due to start in a few days!

With the conclusion of the Dominion of Commenor, I just wished to extend my thanks to everyone here, not only for the Dominion itself but for the general support that [member="Kay Arenais"] and I have received over the years running this faction. Commenor has been the most significant achievement on Chaos for myself, and I'll always be proud of having committed to the Faction three years ago now.

I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of Commenor in the future, and it will always remain Veiere's Homeworld.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
*peeks in from prison*

Yup, it's been fun. Now to try to get used to being a common player :p It's just been so long.

[member="Darlyn Excron"] can take Commenor to new heights :) Just leave some tea for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom