Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Sithish

Leru Dara

L
Hello! So I got the idea for this character yesterday and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in some threads. The main idea for him is that he has no memory. He just woke up one day with a lightsaber, and only a vague idea of his own name. The real kick though is that he also woke up in a suit of armor that he cannot figure out how to open. It sustains him and keeps him moving, but he has no idea where he got it, or if someone forced it on him. As he does more threads and explores the galaxy he will recover bits of his memory, and even someday, find a way to get the armor off.

As for threads, I would be down for pretty much anything. Some Jedi vs Sith, a bit of bounty hunting, or even just a nice long walk down a beach somewhere . Or, potentially, would really love for some adventurous Sith Lord to maybe take him as an Apprentice and see where that may go. I am really just wanting to explore this character in anyway that I can, and am hoping y'all can help the process along!

Daiman Zannen

D
I'll bite sure. Id like to explore Daiman more. He is a Imperial Knight that is rough around the edges and plays with darker powers but still all for balance and service to the New Imperial Order.

Id love to pair with ya in a thread. Leru Dara

Leru Dara

L
I'd definitely be down to such an encounter! You can message me any ideas you have, or I will do so when I get off work in a few hours.

Sigyn Vanir Sigyn Vanir

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom