Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Sith Imperial Scanner Units (S.I.S.U.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: To create a line of probe/scanner/sensor droids for the Jen'ari Empire

Image Link: http://www.swcombine.com/rules/?Security&ID=48

Canon Link: N/A

Primary source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: Jen'ari Empire

Affiliation: Jen'ari Empire

Model: N/A

Production: Minor

Modularity: No

Material: Durasteel, droid components.

TECHNICAL INFORMATION

Classification: Class 2

Weight: Light, 28kg

Height: Small, 1.5 meters

Movement: Fast, Repulsorlift

Armaments: Very Light, Self-destruct mechanism

Misc. Equipment: Life form detector, photographer, short range communicator, Droid sensor

SPECIAL FEATURES: none

STRENGTHS
  • Fast: can usually get in, scan the area, and then retreat to a safe distance before detection
  • Stealthy: small and noiseless, hard to detect
WEAKNESSES
  • Scanning only: is made for scanning only, it's only weapon is a self destruct if caught.
  • Short memory: is designed to scan, relay info, and then delete data to make room for new info, stopping it from relaying causes it to automatically delete info before relaying
DESCIPTION: As the Jen'ari empire grew in size, it constructed a line of probe droids. These S.I.S.U are able to quickly get to a target area, scan and then relay the info to the nearest commander. With minimal weaponry, they are instructed to self destruct if ever captured, preventing the enemy from reverse engineering them.

Hi there! I'll be taking care of your submission, so please feel free to ask any questions you may have as I move through the process.

Your Manufacturer and Affiliation links are to the faction discussion board, please link to the Faction Homepage instead.

Please follow the Droid Template found here for this submission. There is a subsection specifically for Probe droids, which fall under the category of Class 2 droids.

This includes the rating system for relevant fields, such as weight, movement, and armament- you may list specifics of these things, but please also indicate whether they are very low, low, average, high or very high (or fast/heavy, as the case may be.) Any measurements given should also use the Metric system rather than Imperial.

An example of this would be:

Armament: Very Low
Weight: Light
Movement: Fast

Your strengths and weaknesses look fine to me, just sort everything else out and we can move right along!

[member="Zaralax"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom