Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Happens Val'Ryss Plots

hey guys, looking for some plots for my Sith Apprentice Val'Ryss to get involved in. Would be cool if she got to bump into some Jedi's or perhaps even be sent on some spying missions or scouting missions to other worlds, try and get some experience. I am pretty much up for anything.

I do have my own plots I'd like to do sometime but they are more into the future after I've done a few relationship building threads and plots. But just for the sake of just putting it out there, I'll just list off some ideas.

Prisoner by Choice:
I always had the idea that it would be cool if she was captured on purpose as a sort of "spy through imprisonment operation" on the part of the Sith. I imagine that she is sent to tail a Jedi Master and Apprentice, a fight ensues and through the words of the Jedi Master Val'Ryss is captured instead of dispatched (which I would assume would probably happen seeing Jedi rather frown upon despatching people, even enemies). I am thinking during her captivity, there is a "try-and-save-you" section of the plot, where she gets close to a jedi knight/master that sees Val less as a Sith Pawn, and more of a child who born in darkness never got a chance to live in the light.

We could get some epic force metaphysical discussions going. Needless-to-say the attempt fails, and Val uses the electro-beacon signal that she has been hiding in her back-tooth to send out an electronic signal that attracts a Sith hunting party which tracks her down and attacks the Jedi outpost where she was being held captive. (We could even make it into a larger part of a Sith/Jedi conflict, perhaps Sith are scouting the galaxy for Jedi strongholds and Val's fake capture allows them to find one etc.) All in all you get a nice fraternization between sides, classic Sith v Jedi fights, some deep philosophical moments, a moment where you are actually rooting for Val to somehow leave her past and a WHOLE LOT OF THE GOOD STUFF...DRAMA.

Of Light and Dark:
I would love to see Val get close to a Padawan or Knight. The relationship would be rather complicated mix of interest, fear, hate, pity and admiration. A rivalry in short, the kinda person that once you fight them you can't get them out of your head kinda deal. The plot of the two would transcend through other Val and company plots and their struggle would become a rather epic metaphor for the eternal struggle between light and dark, with one refusing to understand the other etc. (And yes I'm rather cliché romantic with my plots xD)

So yah, these are my ideas. In the meantime I'm up for anything.

Oh man, an encounter with a Dark Jedi would be cool. Dark Jedi would pose an interesting opponent, not entirely light but not a Sith pawn either. I think them meeting would cool.

Val'Ryss - will this take place before or after your introduction to Daxton? I currently have two apprentices training and waiting for you to make the third. Once you have been introduce and given the basics of working with him, I planned to send the three of you on a training mission to learn the basics of grand melee.

However, we could do the rp later and I will move their training up. Just tell me either way. Thanks.

Welp, we could merge the melee mission with them encountering Darren Shaw. As for the training thread, if you start it up, I will join in. I can do it now if you would like. Then we can do the other threads later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom