Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Sith Claymore - Personal Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebellion_DmC_Render.jpg
Source: http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Rebellion_(DmC) Rebellion - from DmC, The Fifth installment of the DmC series, Belonging to Dante the Demon hunter.
Intent:
  • To create a Sith sword used as his main weapon.
  • Create a weapon to symbolize Darrens heritage as a Valkyri descendant
  • Create a weapon that would not be as widely known for his use.
  • Create a larger weapon for primary use
Development Thread:[
Manufacturer: Darren, Valkyri Weapon Smiths
Model: Dark Claymore
Affiliation: Darren Shaw
Modularity: None what so ever
Production: Unique
Material: Bone, Titanium
Classification: Sith Claymore
Size: Two-handed/one-handed
Length: 1.4 meter blade, 0.4 meter grip, total of 1.8 meters.
Weight: 3.9 kgs
Other Features:
  • Absorbs Lightning and other versions
  • Converts lightning to release an electrical discharge when striking a solid object.
  • Nigh indestructible.
  • Reflects/Deflects blaster bolts
Description:
A sword created for the use of Darren Shaw as a larger Sith sword and to provide a weapon that will replace his vast array of other weapons later on.

As he already owns a Sith sword, He finds that his current one is built for smaller battles with one on one opponents, primarily for the use of the Soresu Lightsaber form. While this sword would be created with a longer blade, and a longer grip. Utilized for the more offensive styles of combat. The weapon is mostly used with two hands. However the use of one hand can be used for a short amount of time considering it's weight and Darren's size.

With the use of two hands for a larger blade, it takes a longer time to swing the weapon and with shorter weapons able to get within the reach of the blade, it will be hard to circumnavigate around the foe's weapon. With the use of Sith alchemy on a rather large blade, it creates a much heavier item, and to avoid that as much as possible, the use of Titanium a lighter yet stronger alloy to reduce bending of the blade. As well as most of Darren's opponents carry lightsabers, He will be much slower than their attacks when using this blade. Forcing him to rely on dodges or other forms of protection. However, as his blade is much heavier than most, he can have a kinetic hit and can use that to his advantage in beating down foes with lightsaber like weapons or lighter weapons than his own.

The grip of the sword is made out of bone that was chiseled down to a smooth grip, With the lower density of bone, it allows for some bending to reduce blows from impacts on the hands.

[member="Strask Ak'lya"], no I do not.

I did not think I would need one as I have used Sith alchemy for swords, and armor many times in the past. With a good understanding of Sith alchemy, metal working, and using it in the past, making a simple, but larger version of the Sith sword, it didn't cross my mind as a necessary.

[member="Dante Zankar"]
Can I get a link to another Sith Sword you created?
Also, you mention "other forms" of lightning. What does this refer to?

• Converts lightning to an explosion once hitting a solid object.
This is, as far as I'm aware, an ability beyond the norm for Sith Swords. I know that they can absorb lightning, but an explosion is likely to drive the blade away from the impact, and back at you. It's rather impractical, honestly. It would be fine to just release the lightning into the object.
[member="Dante Zankar"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom