Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Sith Battle Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor

image0.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

* Intent: personal armor for Jack Anderson

* Image Source: Source Here

* Canon Link: N/A

* Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
* Manufacturer: Darth Vyrassu

* Affiliation: Jack Anderson
* Order of the Jen'ari

* Modularity: No

* Production: Unique

* Material:
* Phrik
* Spacers Leather
* Armorweave
* Reflec
* A Sith Amulet

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
* Classification: Armor

* Weight: Light

* Resistances
- Blasters: Extreme
- Kinetic: average
- Lightsabers: Extreme
- Other:
Sonic: None
EMP/ION: None
Elemental: None

SPECIAL FEATURES
Simple combat armor enhanced with a sith amulet to increase the users speed, agility and force abilities.

Strengths:
* +Armor is extremely resistant to lightsabers and blasters
* +Sith Amulet enhances users speed, agility, and force abilities.

Weaknesses:
* -Gaps in armor are open for attack.
* -Sith Amulet has a spell on it to stop enhancing abilities and begin draining abilities if user leaves the Order if the Jen'ari or no longer shows loyalty.

DESCRIPTION
Vyrassu designed and made this armor as a prize for a hunting event within the Order of the Jen'ari giving it a sith amulet with various capabilities including enhancing the users ability in speed, agility and the force, but if the user were to ever loose loyalty to the Jen'ari, the amulet would begin draining the abilities of the user, and the amulet was encased within the armor preventing the user from taking the amulet off. The rest of the armor is made if phrik making it extremely resistant to lightsabers and blasters. As well the armor has reflec which warps all signals from radars and scanners.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"], May I ask how the Sith Amulet cannot be removed from the person when they have left the Order? Secondary, how does it know when to activate? Leaving the order's influence/planets, or is it just manually turned on by a character? Tertiary, What does it drain from the wearer? Just strength alone, Knowledge? Force abilities? Their life force itself?

Reflec would also prohibit any kind of communication device from working. The textile prevents scanners, and in order for a communication link/system to function, it needs an input and output within the armor. How does any communication between the Sith Amulet and whatever gives its power react with the textile? And how does the user communicate with any kind of signal other than physical or oral commands?

Where are the gaps in this armor that you mention in the weaknesses? From the look of the image, the only gap in armor I can find would be the person's neck/face. Secondary to that, does the pouldrons on the shoulders prohibit movements because they are rather large compared for armor?

Last I knew, Armorweave was not resistant to kinetic based attacks. It was purely based around energy/lasers and maybe a glancing blow from a lightsaber. Maybe it could stop a knife or a slow pellet projectile, but that was it. Not protect against kinetic attacks like giant rocks or being crushed under weight.

Under the Sith Amulet Description, it mentions nothing of increase the capabilities of the wearers speed, and agility. I am sure that can be hand waved away, but out of all of the known Sith amulets, the best it could do was allow the user increased strength with their force capabilities, heal themselves through the force, or maybe read the Sith language. Is this a different kind of amulet, or is this a combination of amulets working together?

I only point this out to possibly help make the armor more consistent and smooth over with the judges that much faster. Seeing as there are many holes in the submission.

Anyways, good luck with your submission!

[member="Darth Vyrassu"], My intention was not to make you mad or anger you. Only attempting to help flesh out the armor.

And this is the only sub I have responded to of yours? Either way, I will stop from your asking.

Again, Good luck with the submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom