Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Asylum Take 2

So as the thing says I'm looking for someone to capture me. I want to do an escape the asylum thing. Where I'm captured, relieved of my weapons and armor, and basically stuck in a Sith Asylum. No Force Powers until I get out of whatever restraints (I know what y'all are thinking) :p I'm thinking Neural shock collar. Basically just me in scrubs like shirt and pants and I must escape. I've been told that there are several Sithlike peeps about that enjoy mindgames. I'm thinking someone who has some fun *projects* that can chase me about. Escape the eldritch horror type thing. Mapes Sith hunting me throughout the asylum?

Buuuut I'm open to this, conditions are no killing off my character, no giving me PTSD or things I'm not okay writing with. If any Jedi wish to help recover me that'd be cool, have a sith vs Jedi type deal. I posted this previously buuuut nothing came of it. Sooooo once more unto the breach eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom