Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sisters!

Lauren had arranged it all. She of course was still shocked everyone had said yes. She had arranged it all. So all Sophia had to do was pick her up at the starport. Lauren had 3 bags with her, as a girl could never have enough things with her. She wanted to make sure she was dressed for everything. She smiled as she was wearing a dress bought for her by her dad. So she had worn it to make him happy. She had plans to change but well she had forgotten in the excitement for looking for her sister. Her face was a giant smile as she looked around for the wonderful Sophia. After all it had been far too long since she had seen her sister.

As of late Sophia had been very busy with her life trying to get everything in order. Things were finally beginning to settle down when her sister called begging to visit. There was so much still to do but Sophia decided to take a break and host her sister for a few days at her apartment. After all she hadn't seen her sister in a long time and missed her. She wished to tell her everything but that stuff was better kept to herself well most of it. Sophia didn't want her little sister worried about that stuffed.

Dressed in a simple black dress and boots Sophia glanced around the spaceport looking for her sister whom by now ought to have arrived. She would probably be the one with a million bags as she always had been a girly girl much more than Sophia. "Lauren?" She yelled to the red head whom kind of looked like her sister. Well an older version of her sister. Had it really been that long? @[member="Lauren Walsh"]

Lauren was indeed the one with a million bags. She smiled and dropped them all running towards Sophia who she proceeded to hug tackle. " Sophia! " She got out before she held her sister tight. It had been far too long. " Have you seen our new sister? " She asked as she realized she should get her bags. She was too busy hugging Sophia though. " I missed you!" She said clinging to her.

It had been too far long and she had done a lot of begging to get here but it had paid off. She was here with her sister with no parents. It was a dream come true. She hoped they could go shopping and other girl things. She had been looking forward to this trip the moment she got the ok.

"I have been so busy I have not yet had the chance to meet Zooey. I'm sure she's just the cutest." Things had been busy and complicated as of late for Sophia so she didn't have the time for family things. How was she supposed to explain what she was up to anyway.

"I'm glad you came. I have missed you too. Let's get your bags." She finally let go of her sister and moved to grab her bags. "So how are you? How are things?" She was surprised that they let her come see her but Sophia was happy to see her.

"Things are crazy, Dad took off a bunch of time to help with Zoey and well things are just normal. Mom and Dad still need to get a room whenever they are together. I have been busy with practicing and other stuff. " She said glad that her sister was here to take some of the bags. She followed her. " So are you ok? I haven't seen you really since you know...." She said hoping it wasn't too soon to talk about it. " I have missed you so much. and well I wanted to do fun stuff with you for a change. Things you can't do with mom or dad and tagging around." She said with a smile. @[member="Sophia Walsh"]

When she said things were normal that meant they were crazy. She was glad that at least they were normal. Sophia was getting used to her new life still but was settling in. It wasn't horrible and as promised he did take care of her.

"I'm better now. I'm finally settling down and into my new life. I'm happy." Sophia honestly was happy and things were much better. Even though she was with a Sith Sophia was still herself not a darker version. She liked to think she brought light into his world.

"Yes, do things like shopping and talking about boys. I don't have anybody to do that with around here. Though looking at your bags I don't think you are in need of anything." She grinned grabbing a hold of two of her sister's bags. Around her wrist Sophia had the sparky emerald bracelet that she never was without. It was special to her.

@[member="Lauren Walsh"]

"That is great, I have mom but well you can only tell her so much. Sis, I miss you won't you spend more time on Corelia? I mean you can work on your ship and well we can do things, like take zoey shoping. She giggled as she followed her and noticed bracelet. " Sophia! where did you get that! it is beautiful. " She said as she tried to catch up to her as she grabbed the other two bags and followed. " So where to!" She asked already distracted by the sights and sounds of the planet. She couldn't beleive she had got to visit her sister.
@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Sophia would have spent more time with her sister however she very much loved her home on Lianna. She wanted to tell her sister about her relationship but not right now. In time maybe because she didn't know how her sister would take it all. Shopping was much better than worrying about anything like that.

"I got this from someone special," she smiled looking down to her bracelet for a moment. He was special to her and Sophia admittedly cared for him a lot. Her feelings were growing and though that sounded weird it was very much true. "Well, I thought we could drop off your bags and than go shopping. What do you think?" She questioned as she walked with her sister towards her house.

@[member="Lauren Walsh"]

" Someone special huh?" She said with a tone that was mocking her sister. " What's his name!" She said, trying to get more information out of Sophia. She couldn't believe it, Sophia was so lucky as Lauren never seemed ot have any luck with boys. She was intrigued " Come on tell me! You have to spill!" She said with a knowing smile After all it was her job as her sister to find out. So she carried the bags and kept pestering her to tell her all about this special someone. " What is he like? Is he nice, Can I meet him? " She said wondering if she could.
@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Sophia was very happy to see her sister again even if it involved her pressing her for information about Venom. Her days now that she was Viceroy were main spent in some sort of meeting. Today however she had carved out the rest of it for her sister though before her sister arrived she had gone to a meeting.

"Oh no, I'm in no way ready for our names to be plastered all over holonews." She hadn't seen him him in awhile as he was busy just as she was. The two of them were working out many different kinks and only time would tell what would happen. It wasn't her focus as of right now district 2 was. There was much rebuilding left to do on Chroma Zed and her other plants were in the mists of an upgrade as well. If anything ought to be plastered on holonews she wanted it to be about her planets not her.

"In due time perhaps and he's different. He kinda grows on you." She grinned at her sister leading her through the bustling town center to her apartment she used for now. Today, at least for a few hours, she wished to just be Sophia and relax with her sister. "You'll love it here, it's beautiful. I'll have to take you on a tour."

@[member="Lauren Walsh"]

"Yes, and we have to go shopping, without dad. I know he loves buying me clothes but well his clothes and mine are not the same. " She said with a giggle. " I can't wait to meet him" She smirkedasshe followed, over laden with her bags. though a good portion was empty. That was right she had saved her allowance for just this occasion. " Thank you for letting me come, I got kind of tired of being around Zoey, and mom and dad. They really need to learn to get a room. " She said as she followed duitfully towards sophia's apartment.
@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom