Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siren's Call

The night air upon Coruscant was chill and harsh as it tore round the mighty buildings rising from the planets surface. Upon the world that never slept the stars could not be seen, but the obsidian orbs of one woman held their light captive as she held the hearts and minds of the crowd spread out before her captive.

There was a smile upon her lips as she sang, her voice weaving a spell around those listening as the Darkside flowed outward from her. With the souls Moridin had used to heal her bending to her will she was able to sing with multiple voices, the chill air alive with dark music and voices as she toyed with the minds of the people around her. She stood upon a table in the midst of a courtyard surrounded by various businesses.

As her voice echoed off the tall buildings surrounding the courtyard the wind tore at her lush red locks and sheer black skirt, but the cold didn't seem to be bothering her. Obsidian orbs stared down at the people surrounding her, their minds easily falling beneath her control. Eyes as deep as the Abyss watched without feeling, the Darkside twisting around her as black veins slowly became more and more visible beneath her pale flesh.

"Come to me
Come to me
I am waiting for you
Come to me
I can't wait

Follow me, follow me
As I trip the darkness
One more time
Follow me, follow me
I awake from madness
Just in time"

@[member="Avicus DuSang"]

Avicus DuSang

The Patron Saint of Heartache
@[member="Anara Valnor"]

From atop a nearby building, the Dark God listened. He heard her song. How different of a tune she played when she was a Jedi. So, she had fallen to darkness. Even without him, she fell to darkness.

A white gloved hand grabbing his cane, the other grabbing his black top hat, he scooted off the edge of the roof, letting gravity take hold of him. His black suit and black cape flowing in the wind.

Black tendrils of the force wrapped around him, slowing his descent. Yellow eyes closed as he levitated towards the former Jedi. A light smirk upon his face.

In one fluid motion, he swept her off of her feet, holding her in his arms. His hand brushed a strand of hair back behind her ear as yellow eyes opened. He kissed her; slowly, yet passionately.

She had heard his Song long before he had appeared, but she had not expected him to be so forward in his greeting. They had met only once before and she remembered little of their first meeting; her memory was slipping more and more as of late. For a moment she forgot herself and felt like a young woman all over again as a soft gasp passed her lips. All at once her music vanished and the people she had enthralled were released from her spell.

For a moment her eyes were as they had always been, bright amber. At first she didn't return his kiss, to startled to respond, but as the black bled back into her gaze she respond to him. Lithe arms wrapped around his neck and she was a woman grown once more, in the arms of a man with a soul as black as her own. Smirking against his lips she yielded to him, for the moment.

Avicus DuSang

The Patron Saint of Heartache
@[member="Anara Valnor"]

How enthralled she was with a kiss. How satisfied he was with a kiss. A cool breeze swept past them, the night air a bit chilly this time of year. With no trees to block the wind, at times Coruscant was a giant wind tunnel.

Yellow eyes opened as the pair landed on the balcony to his bedchambers. "Welcome to the DuSang Estate, madamoiselle. Would you care for a drink?"

This meeting had started differently than their first, but some things never changed. The softest of smiles touched her lips as she leaned upon the railing of his balcony, arms folded beneath her chest. "Absolutely." Turning she took in the view from his bedroom, wondering if he would beckon her inside or if he would join her outside.

The black veins that had been present were now gone, but her eyes remained black pools as she watched the ships entering and leaving the planets atmosphere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom