Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sir the Sith and Jedi are at it again!

Slice Spiralflame

I can count to 20, 50 and 100, it was Chaos
Zacess was running through the forest moon of Endor. She was at peace.

She kept using the force to jump to high branches of trees. Zacess would stay there for a few minutes before jumping down and continuing. She had jumped to a branch which was only three metres from the ground Zacess felt something through the force. She drew her lightsaber her sense of tranquillity was lost.

[member="Calo Xenrus"]

Calo Xenrus

C
The forest moon of Endor. While a peaceful planet there were plenty of chances for conflict to arise, depending on who was present and when they would arrive. A shuttle bareing the mark of the One Sith order had flown down into the forest and landed at the nearest clearing found. The sight of it and the humming of the ships had scared off most of the animals in the area, and likely drew the attention of others.

The boarding ramp opened from behind and three figures stepped out. The two standing to the sides of the one in the center were troopers, indicated by thier armor and the weapons they wielded. The final figure was dressed in a dark hood that covered his head and flowed all the way down to his ankles. He looked up, seeing the forest ahead of them, before finally walking foward without another word.

Calo had been sent to Endor to look for an old bunker, a remnat of the old Galactic Empire's rule over the moon while they'd contructed one of man super weapons. His master had wanted him to see if there was any salvagable data or information to be found from it. A simple enough mission, which is while Calo had figured he was chose to go. Even if there wasn't anything to find it wouldn't be a complete loss or failure. It was just easy to make the acolyte do it as opposed to an actual knight or master.

As they progressed onward Calo kept glancing up among the trees. He had been senseing something feint but present. He wasn't sure if it was the Ewoks that inhabited the planet or something else, but it had bugged at his mind like a song unable to leave your head once it was inside. He kept silent though as he didn't want to risk altering whatever it was that he was aware. Better to wait and see what would come of it first.

[member="Zacess"]

Slice Spiralflame

Zacess looked behind her and saw it. Three troopers and one sith. Sith Her blood boiled when she thought of the word. She ignited her lightsaber and jumped to the ground. The group was still a few minutes away, she would change that.

She used the force to speed across the undergrowth of the planet. She had reached the group. Still using the force Zacess cut one of the troopers from the stomach. She then used force push on the remaining troopers. The troopers flew back and was crushed by the threes. "Who are you?" she asked the hooded figure, pointing her sabre at him. She waited for a response.

[Member="Calo Xenrus']

Calo Xenrus

C
The sudden burst of the force had caught Calo's attention. He stopped and turned in time to see the woman suddenly charge in and deal with all of his gaurds before standing in front of him. Calo waited until she'd spoken before looking at her, examining her up and down from his view from the cloak. While he could sense he was a force user it was hard to say if she was indeed a Jedi or perhaps a non-associated padawan of sorts. In any case he smirked before pulling his hood off, revealing the rest of his face.

"Someone you don't want to get involved with." he threatened as a response to her question. As he reached down to his waist, he said "My mission doesn't involve you. So I'm being generous and giving you the option to leave. But if you prefer to alternative..."

He finished by producing both of his lightsabers and igniting them. Two blue blades of light extened from them as he pushed his arms out from under his cloack to reveal them.

[member="Zacess"]

Slice Spiralflame

"Threats don't work on me and you disgrace the Jedi by using their lightsaber colours!" she said back.

She charged to the figure and preformed an oberhau from her right. If her hit would land the lightsaber would cut deeply into her opponent's left shoulder.

[member="Calo Xenrus"]

Calo Xenrus

C
When she charged Calo braced himself before seeing where her first strike was coming from. Instictivly he turned and drew his left blade up to block the attack. He then responded with an attempt to strike at her with his right handed saber towards her side. Wheather ot not it worked Calo planned to block her attacks before forcing some distance between them.

With enough room he called to her "These colors are mine just as much as they are yours. I deserved these when I constructed them myself. Oh, did I fail to mention I was once a Jedi myself?" he smirked, knowing that would likey get to her.

[member="Zacess"]

Slice Spiralflame

When the figure tried to stab her side Zacess jumped back. After hearing what the sith had to say her anger grew. She jumped back in and atempted a vertical cut down onto his head. She drew back after it looked like a real blow and aimed a horizontal cut for his knee's

[member="Calo Xenrus"]

Calo Xenrus

C
Raising both blades he blocked her attempt to cut at his head. He pushed her saber back before she made a sweep for his knees. Instead of blocking he jumped over her, using the force, before landing behind her. As he turned he had both of his sabers rasied in the air for an overhead strike, trying to bring them down on her shoulders to take her arms off from her body. As the fight would progress Calo was mainly considering wheather or not she was worth killing or just servelry wounding.

[member="Zacess"]

Slice Spiralflame

Zacess continued to swing he blade not entirely registering what had happened. When she did she turned and raised her blade to block both sabres. She then tipped her blade vertically while pushing the lightsabers to her left.
Zacess then moved forward and tried to pummel the sith in the stomach.

[member="Calo Xenrus"]

Calo Xenrus

C
When the young girl had managed to push his blades to the side Calo was open for the shot to the stomach. He took the shot and back up, giving a small cough from the wind being pushed out of him. But Calo was fit enough to shake it off before twirling his sabers in both hands to get a better grip on them. After that he charged foward and attacked with a volly of jabs towards her. When he found an opening he delivered a round-house kick to her back in the hope of forcing her to the ground.

[member="Zacess"]

Slice Spiralflame

Zacess tried to defend against the volley of sabre jabs as much as she could but when she recived a kick to the higher back she fell to the ground, dropping her lightsaber it fell into the undergrowth. She tried to get back up but he had managed to kick right on her spine. The pain was unbelievable.

"Guess I failed... I let my anger get the better of me" she coughed.

[member="Calo Xenrus"]

Calo Xenrus

C
Calo planted his foot on the girl's back to keep her pinned to the ground. As she spoke he turned off one saber and slipped it into the right holster of his harness before using the force to pick up her own blade. He examined it for a moment before looking down at her, wondering who she was and why she was here.

"Where did you get this?" he asked, indicating her saber. "Yours or did you steal it?"

He asked in both a serious and yet sarcastic manner. His main reason for doing so was to see if this girl was actually trained by any Jedi or was perhaps a random force user without proper training. The latter would explain her poor skills against him at the very least.

[member="Zacess"]

Calo Xenrus

C
With a low huff of sarcasim in his tone Calo looked down when she called herself a Jedi and said "Then you're not a very good one. When I was a padawan at your age, I could hold out far longer against an opponent than this." After that he turned her lightsaber on before pointing it at the back of her head, keeping it far enough not to peirce her but close enough so she would feel the heat and know how easy it would be for him to finish her. "Why are you here?" he demanded. "Did your masters send you to stop me?"

[member="Zacess"]

Slice Spiralflame

Zacess managed to shift a little making it easier to breathe "I'm here on my own. I came to seek peace until you came!" she said back, the heat from her own sabre made her heart cringe.

[member="Calo Xenrus"]

Calo Xenrus

C
He huffed again at her words before saying "Peace? You want peace? The maybe you and the rest of your kind should stand aside and allow those with true power to secure peace in the galaxy." He took his foot off of her and recoiled her saber away for a moment, only to deliver a kick to her side to force her on her back. Once she was he planted his foot on her chest, keeping her pinned again while he now had a clear view of her face. "Who are you?" he demanded again. "I want a name."

[member="Zacess"]

Calo Xenrus

C
"Someone you'd best hope not to see again." he answered her. With a smirk he said "Now run along, girl. Take your childish styles somewhere else."

To indicated he was finished with her Calo gave a quick stomp to her stomach to take the wind out of her. After that he dropped her saber to the ground while holstering his own. He was only here for the bunker, not to kill a foolish girl playing at being a Jedi. Had she been a more skilled opponent he might have considered otherwise, but for now he would let her live; only to indicated how much more training she would need to hope to beat him.

After that Calo walked away from her, still moving towards the direction of the bunker.

[member="Zacess"]

Slice Spiralflame

With the kick to the stomach Zacess brought up remnants of food. Zacess got to her feet slowly. She used the force to pull her lightsaber back into her hand. Using almost all of her strength she used force speed to catch up to the sith. She then bared her fangs and tried to sink them into his shoulder. An attack from behind, if this failed she would be dead for sure.

[member="Calo Xenrus"]

Calo Xenrus

C
The young sith had only managed a few more feet before feeling the sharp teeth dig into his skin. Calo gave a hard groan of pain while gritting his teeth. It hurt but he'd learned to deal with pain in all shapes and sizes. Once it let it sink in he turned to [member="Zacess"], a annoying tint of hate in his eyes, before kocking her off. Once she was he reached out with the force and sized her by the throat, lightly squeezing the life from her. After a moment he tossed her aisde, hopefully knocking her into a tree, before continuing on. He found the young jedi girl an annoyance and nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom