Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sintel Kay

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
|| Sintel Kay ||
Sintel2.png
"Taste my blood, hear my cry / cut me open, bleed me dry."
Physical Attributes

"After all the work we did probing the trade route to understand why travel had stopped along it, we finally turned up a survivor. He kept babbling about some 'animal,' something vaguely humanoid. 'Pink skin, no arms.' Apparently it ripped out one of our merc's throats with its teeth."

"Humanoid? Is it a brigand or a monster?"

"Guy can't tell. Locals won't say. I frankly think it's past the point where there's a difference."

"Now's not the time for philosophy. Double the armed guard, and if that doesn't work we'll just have to find another trade route."

Psychological Attributes

"Please..."

"Don't worry. I'm very pleased by this."

"I have - look, I have money, I have a family with connections, I -"

"Rich boy thinks he can buy his way out of this? Cute. Really, really, cute; it's also kind of sad too. You've got connections? I've got urges. Try to look pretty for the crime scene photoshoot, though, maybe when the HoloNet sees this, the Sith will finally realize what they're missing out on.

"Now, let's see what sort of attention you can get me. Let's see what sort of thrills you can give me. Let me take everything from you."

Sintel_Datapad.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom