Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple Meditation or finding a new friend?

@[member="Polarius"]
Aedan Miles was flying a simple freighter down towards the planet Arkania yes he had bypassed his usual fighter for something a bit more covert why did he bother he wasn't sure himself but for now he was simply going to meditate on a planet that he had been told was peaceful. He brought the ship down without any showy maneuvers and set it down shutting down everything the young man stood pulling a cold weather cloak about himself he walked down the standard ramp and sat down cross legged before his ship closing his eyes as he breathed in the fresh air opening himself to the force.

Polarius

P
Polarius craned his neck and head to face the sky as a ship broke through the clouds and landed not far off from the cliff that Polarius had been laying upon, his wings tucked over his body to lessen the effects of the wind on him. He made a expression that appeared to seem like a smile, rising slowly and stretching out his wings as he moved slowly over the cliff, masked by the weather and his own scale color, making his appearance nearly invisible to human eyes. He was curious about this one, it was different, far different than most of the people on the planet, something just felt... normal about him. @[member="Aedan Miles"]

Aedan Miles continued to search his feelings and then he felt it a presence moving not extremely far away it was large and it was smart. The young man furrowed his eyebrows up as he thought. There shouldn't be ANYTHING this far out the young man slowly stood the being that was approaching didn't seem to have any aggressive thoughts it just seemed.... Curious? How odd what could this being be and why was it curious about the young Dark jedi whose thoughts were a storm of What is right? What is wrong? Why do I do what I do? the young man had the obvious smell of war around himself and his eyes showed that he had been through more then a normal being of his age should have been through. It was also obvious that it had changed him hardened him and made him a bit more flexible. @[member="Polarius"]

Polarius

P
Polarius smiled and looked over the man as he looked around, something told him that this human knew he was here. 'What is it that this human wants, hes far different than any of them, mroe open to his surroundings, more in tune with them...' The words rang through his mind and his eyes focused on the man, for half a moment he debated approaching the man but did not, not yet. He was still severely unsure about the situation but it wasnt like the man showed any hostility. Instead he reached the edge of the cliff and bent his head lower to star at the man from above and let out a breath, a thick fog released. @[member="Aedan Miles"]

Aedan looked up as a fogged descended towards him and he reached out to the force bending it around himself as he shielded himself from the fog and then found himself staring into the face of what appeared to be a dragon. The only reaction the young man had was to blink a few times before he bowed deeply and out of curiosity spoke to the dragon hoping to avoid conflict. "I am sorry I am not invading on your territory am I? If I am I will go somewhere else I just wish to center myself before I do what I must do." @[member="Polarius"]

Polarius

P
He let out a sound that rsembled a thunderous laugh, echoing across the landscape as he jumped and glided down to the ground that Aedan stood on. His landing was less than light as he landed with a slight shaking of the earth. He bent his neck and seemed to circle and twist until his mouth was no more than a meter from Aedan's face, and then in that moment he spoke with a reserved tone that was loud even if meant to be a normal level of sound. "Why is it you humans always show complete respect or utter fear, i must say that it is always the same kind of meeting with you humans... @[member="Aedan Miles"]

Aedan looked at the dragon before him if he was surprised by the fact it was speaking he didn't show it. "I am not sure about others but I know I prefer to show respect it tends to start you off on better terms with people. Fear just shows weakness within you it is better they think you indifferent and respectful then fearful." Aedan looked at the dragon before he looked around and then looked back at the dragon. "You are different from the others of your kind though. I can sense that much you are smarter stronger and you feel like an outcast am I right?" @[member="Polarius"]

Polarius

P
"You are right and there is the fact i have four limbs instead of just two, this does not count my wings. I think your kind would call it a... mutation, i heard the word once and i think it is the correct term for this, no?" He shifted and lowered his body to the ground without his head moving from where it hung, his breath slow and controled as it flowed from his mouth, throwing up clouds of fog each time he spoke or breathed. This close it was clear his entire body was covered in pure white scale that blended in with the landscape, his eyes reptilian and pale blue as they stared at Aedan. @[member="Aedan Miles"]

As the dragon settles itself on the ground Aedan smoothly moves to sit cross legged giving a soft nod of his head as he smiles. "Yes that is the correct term although it is slightly degrading I much prefer the term Unique or one of a kind." Aedan looked at the dragon and then shock his head standing he bowed again. "Forgive me I forgot to introduce myself my name is Aedan Miles I am a force user known as a Dark Jedi Knight. There are three or four different views to the ability known as force. There are the Jedi who fight for good but don't stray from their path, the Dark Jedi Knight and Rogue Jedi are slightly the same only as the name indicates Dark Jedi are not opposed to letting in the darkness to do what must be done, and finally there are the Sith who are all about destruction and chaos they are slightly rarer then the Jedi while there are far fewer Dark Jedi. May I ask what I can call you?" @[member="Polarius"]

Polarius

P
"I have been called several things but i think that the term that best qualifies as a name is Polarius." He rested his head on the ground to keep it leveled with Aedan. "And do stop bowing, it makes me feel like im greater than i really am, and it is certainly a annoying thing to be regarded like im someone of importance. If you must bow to something bow to that mountain over there, it is mush larger and impressive than i am, quieter too. And as for these Jedi and Sith, they sound boring being tied down to one type of thinking, do you not agree?" @[member="Aedan Miles"]

Aedan smiles softly as the dragon speaks and then nods his head once. "Yes I do indeed agree Polarius the Sith and Jedi views are to narrow to succeed at anything that is why they always fail. My views may not be correct either but I can only do the best I can to bring an end to things quickly. That is the reason why I fight." Aedan looks down quietly as he thinks his eyes flashing lightly before he looks up at the dragon and then thinks for a moment. "Why is it you are here Polarius surely there is a way you can get away from this planet and explore? Surely one such as you does not like the feeling of being trapped here even though this is a planet to you it must seem like a prison." @[member="Polarius"]

Polarius

P
"It does feel like a prison, for the most part i feel trapped on a planet i cannot truly appreciate due to my very nature. Leaving here to explore would be an interesting and exciting venture... why do you ask Dark Jedi Aedan?" The dragon turned his head and glanced behinde Aedan for a moment before returning his gaze to the human with a curious gaze on the man. @[member="Aedan Miles"]

((Sorry for the short post.

Aedan smiles and smoothly stands up gesturing to the freighter behind him. "I can offer you a way to get away from this planet and see other planets. All I ask in return is that you lend me your power as I fight. I will only take you to planets that are suitable to your species and I will not ask you to partake in battles you do not like but I would be very interested in having an ally like you Polarius." Aedan looks back towards his ship and Polarius calculations streaming through it as he finally nods. "If you wished we could leave this planet now and make our way to where I have my home. It is a planet far from here warm and peaceful and I have my own land on it as well so you would have a large area to explore." @[member="Polarius"]

Polarius

P
Polarius let out a sigh and his expression shifted to look like smile as Polarius drew closer and let out another warm breath that bellowed out like a furnace. "Aedan Miles... I accept, but i do hope you know that being ridden is not exactly a favorite passtime of mine, so dont expect to ride me into battle like some pet." He was both joking and serious at the same time, his neck snaking as her brought it back and rested it on the ground a ways back from the man. @[member="Aedan Miles"]

Aedan chuckles and shakes his head "No offense to you Polarius but my experience flying is in my fighters if I need to move through the air quickly I will stick with those. Besides I do not treat my allies that way each is a person each has their own personalities they are not pawns or tools." Aedan straightens up stretching a bit as he looks at Polarius and then his ship. "Is there anything you desire to bring with you and when do you wish to leave I suppose those are the last two things we need to discuss." @[member="Polarius"]

Polarius

P
The dragon immediatly laughed, the sound like a bomb as it filled the air around them and torrents of fog flowed from him and over the human before he spoke. "Aedan Miles, does it look like i own anything to which i can 'bring' with me? I do hope that it does not look like such because i can assure you that i do not have any perssonal effects. As for when we can leave..." He stood and stretched his wings, his neck rising and staring up at the sky before turning his head back down and looking at Aedan Miles. "... We can leave now." @[member="Aedan Miles"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom