Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Similar Means

Sola Wessiri

S
"Perhaps we could mention that to the Trades Guild Masters at the end of our shift." The Paladins never fought on their own. They always worked together with the others in tandem. Strength in togetherness. It was the Weik way.

The walls to Vossport came into view, standing tall in white contrast to the rest of the area around it. There was no better city in all of Weik. "Almost there, Varlo Varlo . Let's hope that there isn't too much trouble."

“Yes, that would definitely be beneficial, but we’d do need to be discreet. The Lucites are quite sly and if too many people know anything, they will know about it too. And we also need to get more info before we propose anything. So I recommend we find out some useful information beforehand we bring anything up.”

“Speak for yourself my friend.” He said cracking his neck. “It’s been way too long since we’ve dealt with anything real.”

Sola Wessiri

S
"Once again your strategic mind shines through. And you do make some fair points, so I'll concede." Varlo Varlo was her training partner and work partner. The two worked well together so she had little problems in dropping her stubborness on some issues.

Just some of them. Not all.

"Well you might be in luck. More shipments came in today. The Vossport City Guard will be looking for illegal goods, while we look for wanted men." That usually meant pirates.

(Sorry for the wait, things got crazy. Feel free to poke me if I take too long to post.)

“Many thanks for your trust m’lady.” He said with a mock bow, mostly meant to be comical.

“That is true. So pirates beware! Lest they be cleft in twine lengthways.” He said aggressively, with an almost sadistic looking grin, before letting out a short stream of laughs.

Sola Wessiri

S
(Oh I don't do that anymore. It tends to have the opposite effect. I just wait. It's usually quicker that way.)

"I'll always trust you, Varlo Varlo ." Just what she meant by that remained to be seen. Sola could always trust that he'd be himself. She could always trust that he'd use his strategic mind to the best of his advantage. Whether that served her too, for the moment it did. Yet the future was never certain.

The aggressiveness in his voice gave her a bit of pause, however she hid it well, just as his bits of laughter hid his thoughts too. "The Vossport City Guard prefer arrests. But if we have to defend ourselves...." Sola wasn't a pacifist. She had killed many, mostly in war and skirmishes with the warlords and Lucites. But if they were tasked with arrests, than she did her best to follow the request.

"That's good to hear my friend." He said genuinely. He was smart enough to know that one phrase could have many meanings. In fact, he had used such deceptive honesty himself on a few occasions to position certain people in the optimum placement.

"I know, I know, it was a joke. Mostly." He brought his finger to his chin then grinned mischievously at her, "maybe."

In truth he probably wouldn't kill someone unless they were a real, blatant threat that needed immediate subduing. But ultimately he'd avoid lethal force.

Sola Wessiri

S
((Sorry for the delay. Life has been kicking my butt))

Sola just smirked at Varlo Varlo and shook her head at his toying with her. He sure liked to keep her guessing when it came to his plotting.

The white walls of Vossport always daunted her. They were tall and when one stood at their base, it was easy to feel small and insignificant. They protected the city from bad weather as well as from the warlords. But it wasn't entirely impervious. It had it's weaknesses which others could exploit, like the Docklands.

Walking through the gates, Sola kept her eyes peeled as she made her way through the crowds. She'd nod her head to any of the City Guard that passed them by, yet her senses were open to everything around her. Already she could hear a gaggle of girls commenting and whispering as Varlo walked by. "Oh boy....here we go..."

(who am I to complain?)

They approached the town. And they passed through the gates. Then giggling could be heard and Sola gave an exasperated comment to which he chuckled. "Perhaps you'd like to join them? I can take my shirt off for you all if you'd like."

Sola Wessiri

S
Sola laughed at Varlo Varlo 's comment. She didn't laugh very often, yet when she did, it was always genuine and tended to lighten up her features. "Oh please don't. You'd be far too distracting." Her own comment was sarcastic, however.

She returned her focus to their task at hand. Up ahead there seemed to be a bit of a commotion going on. The voices were hushed and not raised, almost as though they were trying not to attract attention. Yet their bodylanguage did enough of that already. Sola gestured towards them with her chin. "Shall we?"

“Why thank you milady.” He said with an exaggerated bow. Then they heard the whispering, and he nodded to her question. “Is it your turn to go on point or mine?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom