Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Silver Jedi

An alliance of Jedi and their beneficiaries seeking to restore peace and stability to the galaxy.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Light Side
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Silver Temple Future

What do we want to do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
So well going off of some of the feedback I received about the Silver jedi needing to redefine and rebuild themselves. It got me thinking and there was a way to do it storywise as well as have Matsu step up into the position of grandmaster. That got some help from Gir Quee Gir Quee and your creative team. For those who have been in the Unwritten thread... the black vault was breached by rangers and silver jedi.. the darkside sarlaac disrupted and its one vault breached releasing an oxygen destroyer which burned the sarlaac and it encompassing the silver rest in fires. As a means to unite and bring together from the ashes of the tragedy. It isn't perfect, went a little slower then I would have preferred but the participants were posting brilliantly and I love all of your work. So the question of what do we do next about this is here and I leave it for active members.

We can rebuild the silver rest, tougher, stronger, more silvery

or

We can relocate the silver temple to another world and build a story of ssearching and exploring the many worlds within silver jedi space.

As I've said in the creative team chat, I think we should keep the Silver Rest at least as an option for people to base their characters out of. I think that a lot of people (like Caltin above) have had their characters form attachments to the area, and I think we should at least allow them to keep that option open.

That doesn't necessarily mean vastly rebuilding the Silver Rest with a new Codex sub either - it might just mean that after awhile, things just go back to how they were.

I think that also doesn't mean that we can't start another temple somewhere else, either as a temporary replacement for the Silver Rest or as a more permanent, flagship residence for the Silver Jedi Order.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

BB-4001A

B
There's already a wealth of subs that don't get a lot of use. Silver Rest, at this point, is at least a pretty widely used one and I think the faction has been based out of Kashyyyk for long enough that the Wookiees have become part of the identity.

As an example of what I mean, there's at least two different Jedi Temple subs on Commenor. I'm sure there's some more I just don't recall at the moment. Like the Alaris Temple I made, these tend to pop up related to a particular thread or character story and then the concept gets dropped or lost from the faction memory.

tl;dr at this point, Silver Rest is iconic.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
The vote is largely in favor of rebuilding which lets make a good story of that.

sniffles and p;uts new temple designs on Ruusan or Cato Neimodia back in folder

I think Caltin has a good idea with that.

Nothing to stop people from establishing other temples out there for different flavor reasons (history or culture based, certain environments for training, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom