Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Sanctum Token From The Past (PM to Join)

Having delved into the archives of the Voss Temple's extensive library I'd dug up some interesting links through many years of The Republic before the execution of Order 66 as well as the possibility of a trail to Jaina Solo's holocron. I sent out a quick message through my comm bracer to Zephyr and Aria letting them know to meet me at the Temple Archives so we could discuss plans for a mission to Keldabe.

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]
[member="Aria Vale"]

Aria was just going to bed when her comms device bleeped through a message from Celiana - something about a mission to Keldabe and could she please meet her at the Temple Archives. Well, Aria never missed a chance to run wild with her partner in crime and so she quickly changed back into her black combats and made her way to the Archives.

"Hey there," she said with a grin as she saw Celiana there, "so I hear we're going to Keldabe."

[member="Celiana"]

As I slid down a pillar in the Voss Temple Archives I could feel Aria's presence through The Force. Not long after sensing her presence she walked in and said, "Hey there, so I hear we're going to Keldabe." Nodding I said,"yeah that's the plan. Tell me Aria what do you know of The survivors of Order 66? Or Jaina Solo? Because there's a good chance we'll end up finding out more about both. Also have you ever been in the company of Mandalorians?"

[member="Aria Vale"]

"That there aren't many," Aria replied, raising her eyebrows. Guardians didn't really trouble themselves with history lessons, so she knew no more about Order 66 and its survivors, or Jaina Solo, than any other civilian. "I stayed six months on Mandalore during my travels, before I became a Jedi. Pretty fierce types. Why, are we going there?"

[member="Celiana"]

"Well as to the first part there was a Jedi Knight who survived after Order 66 named Bardan Jusik he became Mando'ade after the fall of The Republic and lived there from my research for the rest of his life becoming a healer named Gotab later in life. Jaina Solo also made a trip to Keldabe to train under her father's former arch enemy and the current Mandalore of the time Boba Fett. I'm going there for her Holocron. The other person going on this journey with us is Mando'ade as well as a Jedi." Blushing slightly I continued, "he's also the young man in question I told you about being interested in so you two will finally get to know each other. He's coming for Bardan Jusik's Holocron and Journals."

[member="Aria Vale"]

"Ooh, good, I need to make sure he has my stamp of approval," Aria said with a wink. Knowing what she did about Celiana's past, she doubted that she wouldn't approve of this elusive Jedi if they were already dating. Besides, Aria had seen Celiana after their times together on occasion, and anybody that made her friend so happy and glowing couldn't be that bad. "Holocrons and journals. All right, that sounds like fun. I assume this is totally forbidden and we can't be seen?"

[member="Celiana"]

I let out a little bit of a laugh at Aria saying that Zeph needed her seal of approval. "I'm sure he will Aria, he's a good guy. He's the only other person going with us and part of the reason is that he is Mando'ade much better if he make introductions and such. I'll try not to make things awkward with you on this trip but no guarantees."

"As to the not being seen and being forbidden..... Not necessarily, but it'd be best to avoid getting into any disagreements let alone fights with Mandalorians. Although there is an old friend on Keldabe I should see if I can find. Arja Prudii, the woman I trained under after leaving Coruscant may be there. All we're waiting on now was Zeph to show up, since it's his ship we'll likely be travelling in. Plus I still need to gather up some gear I've not used in a long time. If you want to join me in packing?"

[member="Aria Vale"]
[member="Muad Dib"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom