Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Nima Tann"]

Talik had been at that Silver Temple for several days now, getting to know her surroundings and the other Padawans. The sun was streaming into her room, so the young Lethan Twi’lek stretched and rolled over onto her side. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked across the campus - it was going to be another nice day here at the Silver Sanctum Coalition training academy.

That tiny voice in the back of her head spoke up once more and then the same message was repeated several times, telling her to find a Jedi Master to learn from and to eventually be the greatest Jedi ever seen in the galaxy. "Go and find Master Tann. She is the one you’re looking for, Padawan...” this message woke the young Twi’lek up, and then she got into her training robes.

The training robes were the normal attire until they attained the rank of Knight, when the Knights were finally allowed to pick and choose their own Jedi attire. The Twi’lek stretched her sore bones out and then went for a walk around the campus, trying to find Master Tann. The voice guided her and eventually, she arrived at the side of a large lake that was rather peaceful and quiet.

In the distance, she could see a purple Twi’lek in the first stage of Force meditation. She slowly approached the elder Jedi and took up the same position, watching her silently and waiting for the right time to introduce herself to her future Master and tell her about the journey she had taken to get to the planet of Voss and then to fulfil her ambition of becoming a fully-fledged Jedi.

The sun rose high in the sky over Voss and sent its warm rays out across the academy, warming the planet. The birds began to sing, and provided a sweet background to the day. She then closed her eyes and took a deep breath; she calmed herself down, and practiced this meditation. It would be one of her greatest assets in the future and would help her in seeing the future and all possible outcomes of her many encounters in the galaxy.

I hope you can hear me Master Tann. My name is Talik Luroon and I want to become a Jedi like you. I want to learn everything and become a great Silver Jedi and defend the galaxy from all evils and protect those who cannot defend themselves from the One Sith and the First Order. That is my destiny from this time on until my last day, whenever that day may come...

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Just another normal day at the Temple, as she moved towards the Gardens and saw the Knights and Masters running around as they had their own missions, Padawans hanging out with each other and waiting for their Masters to arrive, a big smile placed the neutral expression of her face. She normally liked peace and quiet, but the voice made here livelier as well. As a routine of morning, she head out to the lake, to do the morning meditation, which needed a quieter aura. Using the Force too much to enhance her walking, made her living much harder, more painful. So, in order to reduce the pain, it was her everyday job to come here and do meditation, connect more with the Force. Walking near the grass area which she could hear the water flowing with the wind and see it touching the ground, petting the ground to be exact. It always calmed her down. Taking a deep breath, she took a half lotus position, and closed her eyes. Meditation of Emptiness, was one of the meditation techniques you completely close yourself to the outside world and stay with yourself for a while. Breathe in, breathe out. And she was in a trance after couple of seconds...

Being in complete concentration, she didn't hear the footsteps coming towards her way. But, right now she was vulnerable to telepathy since she didn't have any mind shields on, being in a friendly zone. Continuing her meditation, she started to feel the sun's warmth increasing and hitting her back as the seconds passed, it was already morning, huh? There was another aura in here though, even in full concentration her Force awareness was high. Then she spoke to her, telephatically. But of course, she didn't stop concentrating.

First lesson, she said with a cold tone telephatically, then added, While meditating you have to completely calm your mind. Forget I am here, forget you are here... Then she continued instructing her. Take deep breaths, don't think, just breathe, and listen to the flowing water, feel the wind flowing through your body. We will do this for 15 minutes, then we'll talk. Normally she would greet her properly, but she had to complete her meditation. Otherwise this whole day would be painful for her legs and she didn't want that. She could seem a bit rude and cold by doing this, but 15 minutes later she was going to become the nice Nima once again. Let's see if this Padawan had the patience to see her real self.

[member="Talik Luroon"]

[member="Nima Tann"]

Talik did as she was told, and completely calmed her mind and listened to the water slowly lapping at the side of the lake and then the trees rustling in the wind. It was a rather unusual way to introduce herself to Master Tann, but the young Padawan Twi’lek did not want to upset the elder Silver Jedi in the slightest. Closing herself off to the world, Talik took a deep breath in, and then exhaled as instructed, with her mind showing the young Padawan a white light slowly coming to her. Her emotions and thoughts gradually drifted off into the shadows and they soon became nothing but distant memories in her mind.

The bright white light continued to come even closer, with a strong feeling of calmness and serenity embracing Talik, in both body and mind. She finally got to the centre of this light and could feel the first tingling sensation of the Force starting to flow like a river through her young and ready mind, body and soul. It started off became much more prominent, as the Twi’lek slipped deeper into the trance - it allowed her to focus more strongly, and to become used to the Force.

It gave the Padawan the chance to discard her stronger emotions and really focus on the strong feeling of inner peace. Going deeper into the trance, the time slipped by and the only hint that fifteen minutes had passed by was the telepathic message sent from the elder Jedi.

Thank you very much for my first lesson Master Tann. I appreciate it very much.

Nima Tann

No problem. To become a Jedi you'll need to know how to meditate, and how to concentrate. These two things will be very useful for you in the future. She said telephatically, and she meant very near future actually, since trainings were very difficult, yet needed to be difficult to make the Padawans stronger in many ways. The Padawan was eager to listen her words, which was good because she didn't like to cut her meditation short, and according to the flow of the Force changing between the two, she knew that the girl was strong indeed in the Force so taking her as a Padawan wouldn't be a bad idea after all. Two staying in a meditative state for 15 minutes or so as she stopped thinking about her and regained her concentration, she thought it was enough for today, and then opened her eyes, feeling the warmth of the sun which was already at the top. Well, the time was indeed going very fast when she was meditating. Then she said, speaking this time without the influence of the mind.

"You did a good job here." She said to the Twi'lek, her words were sincere and sweet, not the cold one she shown her minutes ago. "Most of the Padawans think that meditating is difficult and they don't have the patience to stay calm because of the... uhh... the fire of youth, you know. Most of them aren't even patient enough to stay calm for 5 minutes." Fire of youth, really? Now she was sounding like an old person. And no, she was still in her late twenties so she was not that old. "Anyways, Talik. I haven't seen you before, so you must be new. Welcome to the Silver Sanctum! Also I must say I was a bit bored being the only Twi'lek around here." She said with a soft laugh, and then continued. "And please call me Nima, I don't like talking with the titles." Now, as they leave the greetings behind, there was much more important things to talk about.

"So, tell me about the voice you heard. What it said to you, and how it felt while it was speaking to you." No, Talik didn't talk about a voice before. Yet, Nima could read her mind like an open book, and this was about to change soon if she wanted to become a good Jedi.

[member="Talik Luroon"]

Talik blushed and bowed her head in embarrassment. “Sorry Nima...” she was off to a not so great start here. Lifting her head up, the young Twi’lek began to talk about the otherworldly voice that had called to her to venture to Voss, and become a Silver Jedi to protect those who were vulnerable and defenceless. It was to become the greatest responsibility that the young Twi’lek would ever bear during her lifespan.

“The voice came to me after I protected my mother and older sister from being taken by a Sith Lord and two of his cronies, who I beat soundly in combat. As I embraced my family after the encounter, the voice spoke from somewhere,” she tried to hold back the tears as she remembered that day, but they began to fall and then Talik tried to wipe them away, but they just fell faster now, staining her clean top and the scarf around her neck.

“It told me that I was to start on my journey to protect the beings in the galaxy that were unable to protect themselves. The strange voice then said if I was to fulfil my destiny, I would have to venture to Voss to learn the way of the Silver Jedi. It filled me with a determination, and vigour, knowing that I had been called upon to do something purposeful with my life,” Talik knew that this was now her path in life and would not deviate from it.

[member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

The Padawan was all blushing and embarassed in front of the Master, that she giggled a bit that how this scene was very familiar to her. "No problem. Don't worry, that's just me trying to be friendly." She said with a sincere tone to calm the girl down, and when the time came to answer her question, tears started to drop slowly from the girl's face, whoops, it seemed like Nima just touched a subject she shouldn't have touched. But how could she know that, as a reflex, she moved forwards and hugged the girl, then said. "I am sorry. Didn't mean to... I didn't mean to make you cry. Don't cry." She said, her tone changed to sad as she tried to console her and gave her some tissues to wipe them. She was curious by why the girl cried just now, since she said that she saved her family, didn't she? Well, when it came to emotions, Nima didn't understand a thing, she was suffering from this same disease. "You've beaten a Sith Lord and saved your family, for Force's sake. I call it a win." Then added, letting the girl go from her hug. "Besides, I don't know anyone in your level that beat a Sith Lord. So, you've a very bright future ahead of you."

"The Force works in many ways, and if it brought you to me, than it means something. I accept you as my Padawan, and I promise you that I will try to teach you what you need to achieve your dreams." She said, then added. "I must warn you, though. When we are in training, I'll not be that nice. I will make it very difficult for you, I will try to enter your mind, I will show nasty illusions to you and continue to do so until you learn how to block your mind, I will not wait for you to get back up if I manage to make you fall down. It is all for your own good, to prepare you for the war between the evil and the good." This time, her tone was a bit serious, when it came to training, Nima wasn't the nicest person ever, warning the girl about what was about to happen. Also, she didn't say the part that she was using the Dark Side to call the illusions. "So, prepare for that, and you will be all okay."

"When do you want to start?" She said, then started to wait the girl's response. She was curious how it'll all play.

[member="Talik Luroon"]

[member="Nima Tann"]

Talik took the tissues. “It’s alright Master,” she wiped her eyes, and listened to Nima talk about what was going to happen during training. She was frightened when she heard about her Master entering her mind and showing her visions; a little voice in her head told her to resist, but she banished it from her mind.

But she knew that if she wanted to succeed, she would have to learn how to block them, and show that nothing would keep her down. And although Talik was one of the smaller Padawans, she would prove that she was one of the more physically, and mentally, stronger Padawans here at the Silver Temple.

“I am ready whenever you are Master...” the young Twi’lek bowed her head in respect and tried to contain her nervous excitement and slight fear that were coursing through her veins at this very moment. This was just the beginning of her journey, which would be a road of ups, downs, successes and failures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom