Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Sages

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilverSagessmall_zps9bdb165c.png
Who are the Silver Sages?
The Sages serve the Order of the Silver Jedi as doctors, healers, medicine men, as well as seers and most things Force-centric. They are rarely seen in the thick of battle, as their primary role is to tend to the wounded and support those in need. Their knowledge of the Force often surpasses that of their counterparts within the Order, which makes them heavily relied upon in matters of combating the dark side of the Force.
Silver Sages Rank Structure
1538nix_th.jpg
10gkx9h_th.jpg
The Patriarch, or Matriarch depending on the gender, is the leader of the Sages. He serves under the Grandmaster of the Order and the Silver Council only, and has mastered the arts of healing and treating the sick and wounded through years of aquiring the knowledge to do so.
Led by:
[member="Maya Whitelight"]
14tn0oz_th.jpg
The Soothsayers are the masters of healing and usage of the Force. They have spent long hours meditating on the meaning behind the Force and learned to use it as a means to aid others through the mending of wounds and soothing of souls. Their medical knowledge is superb and can treat most injuries by hand if necessary.
Roster:
---
2eowvat_th.jpg
A Cleric has risen in the ranks due to his dedication to the prospect of helping others and healing the sick. They have already treated many injuries during their time as Medics, but now they will be called upon to treat wounded men in battle. These are the people who many thank when they are able to return home to their families. They are also expected to delve further into the mysteries of the Force.
Roster:
[member="Teynara Jeralyr"]
2ekslf5_th.jpg
The Medics are students of medicine, aspiring to become doctors and healers. They are instructed by their elders on the anatomy of most known species, common causes of ailments and how to prevent them, and how to use the Force to further enhance their healing capabilities. It is a strenuous process, mentally speaking, as they are also taught the fundamental aspects of the Force.
Roster:
[member="Tiland Kortun"]
[member="Iratann'Dira"]
[member="Dagos Terrek"]
[member="Santoo"]
[member="Torra Orion"]
[member="Spencer Olin"]
[member="Fable Rethera"]
[member="Kaia Vullen"]
[member="Zev Lyell"]
[member="Máni"]
[member="Mysa Snowstrider"]

I will be taking the position more as visionary, not a healer. I am no healer. :)

And I will be taking a back seat in this, will be available when required. As it is I have more to do elsewhere keeping an eye on all the Pinkies in the SJ.. ;)

[member="Xander Carrick"][member="Zatten Black"][member="Iella E'ron"].

I'm flatter to think I can do the job but I know Leori would be great also at this and leading the sage.

I will step up if you think I'll be the best to lead Iella as I want only the best for the group...

Xoxo loves

[member="Zatten Black"], You are lucky that I am nice....... *points out that Maya is carrying Xander's Children.*

[member="Maya Whitelight"], Yes you deserve the position.

[member="Iella E'ron"], I feel like you got that quote from "The A-Team"?

[member="Xander Carrick"] Play nice please

*whispers to * [member="Zatten Black"] Really he is house broken for the most part...

Now now should tell him about those one night stands ...nope not important....

*walks way* \

A-Team I love it when a plan comes together..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom