Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Noir

I had this really cool idea...

Laertia, my character has gotten word that an old enemy of hers has changed their identity and become a Jedi within the Silver Order. This Sith has been responsible for numerous atrocities and regarded hiding as cowardly, so this sudden about face cannot be explained. Laertia has traveled to The Silver Rest to ascertain the identity of this hidden Sith...and in the process is forced to confront her own past bloodshed as she conducts the search with willing participants, who might also have to confront their darkest deeds as they come across evidence of this Siths past crimes.

The goal of this story is to tell a noirish, psychological tale where the heroes genuinely have to question what makes them any different than the villains they chase, even as they try and discover just who this Sith is and what their actual intentions are, with the backdrop and quirks of Kashyyk, Silver Jedi internal affairs, and their own conscience weighing. Its not a rush job...Its okay if you take a few days to reply to each post. Rich detail is a must though.

Im looking for two to three Silver Jedi who fell to the Dark Side and did VERY bad things but later sought redemption, to contrast with Laertia, who did not fall but STILL did very bad things to her enemies in service to the light, which had consequences that eventually caught up to her that were somehow even worse than they might have been if she had simply fallen. This thread may last a long while, so if you are going to leave it at any point, a prompt warning ooc would be appreciated.

Lev Orlova

An irredeemable soldier haunted by his sins.
It sounds interesting but this character probably doesn't fit the bill for the SJO requirement. He's a former war criminal with severe PTSD and regret for his actions, so can be either a minion of the big bad or a side character for the main heroes. If it's not a good fit don't be afraid to say no

[member="Laertia Io"]

Sorry [member="Lev Orlova"]. Already have one non force user and am still holding out for Jedi.

But if you are interested, I have multiple characters you could do threads with, including this one. PM me if still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom