Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sig's on Demand.

Hey i'm willing to do some fancy pancy Sig's for people, just post your Model/Avatar and any quotes you like.

Requirements are only that you have more then 1 picture available, sometimes if it's a really good one i can work it but for my best work please have some options available for me.

Some Examples of work so far:

97d6ad3c-8a11-4ff0-a2f9-4dfee400291f.jpg

9efdbcd2-3f9d-455f-8e56-dc59e8fe9dc5.jpg

Varis.jpg

04975e8b-b55e-4aae-8a19-5af4bdd232fb.jpg

91e11ffa-c3a1-4293-aa6d-d652ef7ab168.jpg

[member="Celestia Von Nacht"] - Could I get one? No quote, just 'Barik Rahl' in a font that would look good. Any pictures of Turok. (The mowhawk one, from Turok, not the guy from Turok II or the Native American one from Turok: Evolution)

Here's my bio, if it helps. :)

Ty in advance! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

[member="Audrey Thénardier"]

Can i have that Avatar's name?, i had a mess around with the image on the link you gave me but i don't feel comfortable with anything i can do with it. (Cartoony characters are the hardest for me)

Audrey Thénardier

Crime is a Family Business
[member="Celestia Von Nacht"]

Sure. Integra Hellsing from the Hellsing anime. And if the cartoony ones aren't your thing, it's fine. Because, frankly, all of my avatars are cartoons lol

Audrey Thénardier

Crime is a Family Business
[member="Celestia Von Nacht"] It's lovley. Thank you so much. Again, my others are based on cartoon characters so idk if you'd still be interested in doing sig's for them.

lordmitmar

Ill take a bite, i've got a cartoony char, so if its a pain just say so :p

image 1- http://imgur.com/vlkaXzv
image 2- http://imgur.com/9mW91LS
image 3- http://imgur.com/65OuVC3

Take your pick at what would be easy.

If we need a quote, heres one, "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other poor bastard die for his."
Or... "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head."
Or even... "The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy."

Six Sin

Pugilistic Addiction

I'm gonna try to look for pictures when my browser stops being insane, but you'll find this guy's face if you look up "Elliot March"

Basically, I just want something that looks better than my caffeine-induced photoshop rush job, with the same quote, please.

[member="Paega Anginous"]

cac875a6-dd57-4a7c-903d-088ce3e04bed.jpg

I decided to use some Japanese brushes that i found, You can just pretend there there alien script if you want or i can try something else if you find it doesn't suit her.

[member="Paega Anginous"]

>.>.. you might have to give me the model's name then. it's a bit hard to make her look fiece with that photo. i'm guessing thats what you want?

You might have to elaborate a bit more on the theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom