Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signature Request

Hi! I am hoping someone can make me a signature for Anastasia. I am not sure whom I am using as he however I do have this picture: http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img538/5493/e5ca21.jpg and my avatar which can be in the signature. She was a slave most of her life and is now a witch and oracle. If it could have her first name in it as well as the quote "Looking into the Future." Anything else I leave to you. Thank you so much in advance :)

Evasion Studios
If you could figure out who that is, or find a name for a playby, that would really help anyone whose trying to make something. That image is gorgeous though.

[member="Anastasia Rade"]

I'm not sure if you mean you don't know who that woman is in the image, but she's Lena Levine. Gorgeous image, hope someone with more Photoshop skills than me can make you something snazzy.

Evasion Studios
Here's my take on the Oracle of the Mandalorians​
AnastasiaSignatureFinal_zpsfd27cd08.jpg
And if that is too "barbie aisle pink" here's a different version​
AnastasiaSigSemiFinal_zpsea8e4325.jpg
[member="Anastasia Rade"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom