Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Sigh* This Reboot Thing Isn't Working

KitKatt

K
As a few of you know I recently tried to completely restart this character so that she could level up in the Chaos galaxy. Unfortunately deleting all of her history made her feel like a different character, which sucks because I want her to feel like her.

So I've decided to stick with the original story and just say she was somehow frozen and woke up in this timeline. This really only effects a few people. I've updated her bio to get everybody up to speed and I'll list out my thoughts on my current threads. Let me know if this is okay:

Jax Thio Jax Thio - We can just say Kat is lightsaber training with you because she's very weak after being frozen and has to re-learn.

Valery Noble Valery Noble - Kat is on a mission with you because she is new to this Jedi Order and they don't know her skills. They want you to evaluate if she is a good fit.

Liam Sedaire Liam Sedaire Neli Neli Dispara Na'Gara Serena Bouie Serena Bouie Traden Avarice Traden Avarice we are all just getting started so this probably won't matter to you one way or the other.

Hawk Hinata Hawk Hinata our love stays strong no matter what timeline we are in my old friend <3 Let me know if Kat should not know you in this galaxy.

If any of you are not okay with continuing given this change that is perfectly alright. Just please let me know here or in private.

When I joined here I made an rp, unfortunately I didn't get to finish it but it was going to explain the transition from my old character arc at TGC to here. Basically Hawk crash landed on a frozen planet and despite his best efforts he was to have been frozen beneath a glacier for quite some time in some kind of force induced stasis.
Hawk believes everyone he knew is long since dead, so I think it would be an interesting moment for him and Kat to see each other alive. I could work it into my next response to your rp. I was thinking of having Hawk witness your capture and to have been injured trying to prevent it anyway. This way I get to have had him see you and think he's losing his mind.

KitKatt

K
When I joined here I made an rp, unfortunately I didn't get to finish it but it was going to explain the transition from my old character arc at TGC to here. Basically Hawk crash landed on a frozen planet and despite his best efforts he was to have been frozen beneath a glacier for quite some time in some kind of force induced stasis.
Hawk believes everyone he knew is long since dead, so I think it would be an interesting moment for him and Kat to see each other alive. I could work it into my next response to your rp. I was thinking of having Hawk witness your capture and to have been injured trying to prevent it anyway. This way I get to have had him see you and think he's losing his mind.

That sounds wonderful! Kat thinks everyone she ever knew is dead too so it will be a funny WHOA moment.

So Serena has been lost and found forever disappearing and reappearing.

We can adjust the story you started to just fit what you want or stop. I'm good either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom