Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech SHT-30 "Beetle" Heavy Support Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
YLBy2zN.png

bTi8oTj.png

Ped2aOJ.png

aLvnsYp.png

• Classification: Fourth degree | Heavy Support Unit
  • Weight: Extremely Heavy | 600-800 kg
  • Height: Large | 2 metres tall, 3 metres long
  • Movement: Hexapedal
  • Armaments:
  • Misc. Equipment:
  • Resistances:
    • Energy weapons: Very High
    • Kinetic Weapons: Very High
    • Ion/EMP: Very High
    • Disruptors: Average
    • Lightsabers : Average
    • Sonic: Low
    • Acid/Corrosive: Low
    • Radiation: Very Low
lq7Y1ga.png

• Thanks to the long-range sensors in the droids, it can cover a large area and scan continuously.
  • Thanks to their AI all of the droids have a Gabonna memory crystal that allows them to store countless military strategies and the information gathered, which is immediately processed and transmitted to the right place.
  • The droids are mostly made of Dral Kayatr, but members of the tribe also use all the other metals available to them. And the equipment in the droids has been dismantled and recycled from other droids. This may be the reason that these beetles sometimes have very modern equipment.
  • The droid is able to move its nose to the right and left at an angle of 90 to 90 degrees; it can do this with massive force, meaning it can be very uncomfortable if this nose hits someone or something. It may even be able to overturn smaller vehicles.
  • The droid is equipped with two heavy blaster cannons, making it a great heavy support unit for infantry. With its high firepower, it is great for supporting infantry, even against other infantry or vehicles, tanks, droids, or walkers.
  • Thanks to its many legs, it is able to travel fairly stable on almost any surface.
B8P054o.png

• Well Protected: They are made of good quality materials and are even protected by a shield, making them quite resistant in combat.
  • Powerful: The droid is equipped with two heavy blaster cannons that give it vast firepower, plus the droid can even use its nose as a weapon.
  • Support Unit: Thanks to its design and armament, it is an excellent heavy support unit for infantry, even against infantry or vehicles.
  • Repair: Thanks to the Dral Kayatr, the droid is able to repair itself.
1yaMUUd.png

• Hexapedal: They are only able to move on the ground, which makes it difficult for them to move and progress in certain and difficult areas.
  • Low Resistances: They have minimal protection against corrosive or acid materials and attacks; and the sonic based attacks also damage their systems easily.
  • Slow Bug: Due to their size, appearance, construction, and especially their weight, these droids are large, sluggish, and difficult to move. This makes it difficult to avoid attacks.
  • Radiation: Radiation, especially radioactive, or the background radiation of the space is extremely dangerous. It doesn’t damage or damage the droid’s frame itself; it destroys its electrical systems. And let’s face it, it’s uncomfortable if the droids are shutting down in a radiant environment because their systems are burned out due to the radiation.
  • Repair: Although the Dral Kayatr and thus the droids are able to regenerate, however it can easily get too much damage that this metal can no longer repair anymore. Because the metal can be damaged so that regeneration is no longer effective, not to mention the regeneration is a slow process, in battle this is useless.
yOA8rNV.png

The Scar Hounds Tribe has a myriad of different weapons, walkers, droids, soldiers, but there can never be enough of different battle droids. It was for this reason that members of the tribe who had proficiency in design of the weapon, armours or droids were thinking about what kind of droid could be made to the tribe. One of the best in the tribe, Forgemaster Bashnag was one of the last of his people who still dwelled on Mar'Zambul, he was the one who designed these beetle droids.

The Scar Hounds Tribe typically use materials, raw materials, and other assets they have plundered from elsewhere; they have always been famous for this. So in this case, too, it happened. These Beetle droids were made up of many different disassembled droids, vehicles, or just starship components. This is why the appearance of the droid may reflect a slightly more archaic appearance of the tribe, but the program, sensors, or weapons of the droids can be more modern.

The Scar Hounds Tribe has been fighting the Ashlan Crusade and the Eternal Empire lately, thanks to the weapons and vehicles captured, destroyed and collected, they also had access to the raw materials of the HPI Consortium. From which these beetle-like droids were also made. The tribe had previously worked with the Pride through Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr (Mercy), who is on Terraris, so even now they were the ones who helped make these droids in larger numbers.

Thanks to its six legs, the droid is able to move easily on quite a lot of different ground, and it is also quite stable thanks to its legs. The two heavy blaster cannons on top represent great firepower, and the droid can even use its nose as a weapon. Although the droid is slow and sluggish, firepower still compensates for it. And its speed and size make them perfect for playing a heavy support role among infantry.

They will probably be great additional units to the Scar Hounds Tribe on the battlefield.

Not least, the war droids are also available to individual buyers through the HPI Consortium's marketplace.

qPYwVX6.png

YLBy2zN.png

bTi8oTj.png

Ped2aOJ.png

aLvnsYp.png

• Classification: Fourth degree | Heavy Support Unit
  • Weight: Extremely Heavy | 600-800 kg
  • Height: Large | 2 metres tall, 3 metres long
  • Movement: Hexapedal
  • Armaments:
  • Misc. Equipment:
  • Resistances:
    • Energy weapons: Very High
    • Kinetic Weapons: Very High
    • Ion/EMP: Very High
    • Disruptors: Average
    • Lightsabers : Average
    • Sonic: Low
    • Acid/Corrosive: Low
    • Radiation: Very Low
lq7Y1ga.png

• Thanks to the long-range sensors in the droids, it can cover a large area and scan continuously.
  • Thanks to their AI all of the droids have a Gabonna memory crystal that allows them to store countless military strategies and the information gathered, which is immediately processed and transmitted to the right place.
  • The droids are mostly made of Dral Kayatr, but members of the tribe also use all the other metals available to them. And the equipment in the droids has been dismantled and recycled from other droids. This may be the reason that these beetles sometimes have very modern equipment.
  • The droid is able to move its nose to the right and left at an angle of 90 to 90 degrees; it can do this with massive force, meaning it can be very uncomfortable if this nose hits someone or something. It may even be able to overturn smaller vehicles.
  • The droid is equipped with two heavy blaster cannons, making it a great heavy support unit for infantry. With its high firepower, it is great for supporting infantry, even against other infantry or vehicles, tanks, droids, or walkers.
  • Thanks to its many legs, it is able to travel fairly stable on almost any surface.
B8P054o.png

• Well Protected: They are made of good quality materials and are even protected by a shield, making them quite resistant in combat.
  • Powerful: The droid is equipped with two heavy blaster cannons that give it vast firepower, plus the droid can even use its nose as a weapon.
  • Support Unit: Thanks to its design and armament, it is an excellent heavy support unit for infantry, even against infantry or vehicles.
  • Repair: Thanks to the Dral Kayatr, the droid is able to repair itself.
1yaMUUd.png

• Hexapedal: They are only able to move on the ground, which makes it difficult for them to move and progress in certain and difficult areas.
  • Low Resistances: They have minimal protection against corrosive or acid materials and attacks; and the sonic based attacks also damage their systems easily.
  • Slow Bug: Due to their size, appearance, construction, and especially their weight, these droids are large, sluggish, and difficult to move. This makes it difficult to avoid attacks.
  • Radiation: Radiation, especially radioactive, or the background radiation of the space is extremely dangerous. It doesn’t damage or damage the droid’s frame itself; it destroys its electrical systems. And let’s face it, it’s uncomfortable if the droids are shutting down in a radiant environment because their systems are burned out due to the radiation.
  • Repair: Although the Dral Kayatr and thus the droids are able to regenerate, however it can easily get too much damage that this metal can no longer repair anymore. Because the metal can be damaged so that regeneration is no longer effective, not to mention the regeneration is a slow process, in battle this is useless.
yOA8rNV.png

The Scar Hounds Tribe has a myriad of different weapons, walkers, droids, soldiers, but there can never be enough of different battle droids. It was for this reason that members of the tribe who had proficiency in design of the weapon, armours or droids were thinking about what kind of droid could be made to the tribe. One of the best in the tribe, Forgemaster Bashnag was one of the last of his people who still dwelled on Mar'Zambul, he was the one who designed these beetle droids.

The Scar Hounds Tribe typically use materials, raw materials, and other assets they have plundered from elsewhere; they have always been famous for this. So in this case, too, it happened. These Beetle droids were made up of many different disassembled droids, vehicles, or just starship components. This is why the appearance of the droid may reflect a slightly more archaic appearance of the tribe, but the program, sensors, or weapons of the droids can be more modern.

The Scar Hounds Tribe has been fighting the Ashlan Crusade and the Eternal Empire lately, thanks to the weapons and vehicles captured, destroyed and collected, they also had access to the raw materials of the HPI Consortium. From which these beetle-like droids were also made. The tribe had previously worked with the Pride through Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr (Mercy), who is on Terraris, so even now they were the ones who helped make these droids in larger numbers.

Thanks to its six legs, the droid is able to move easily on quite a lot of different ground, and it is also quite stable thanks to its legs. The two heavy blaster cannons on top represent great firepower, and the droid can even use its nose as a weapon. Although the droid is slow and sluggish, firepower still compensates for it. And its speed and size make them perfect for playing a heavy support role among infantry.

They will probably be great additional units to the Scar Hounds Tribe on the battlefield.

Not least, the war droids are also available to individual buyers through the HPI Consortium's marketplace.

qPYwVX6.png

Hello! As always, very cool submission. I do have a few questions/comments that will need to be addressed.

Production Information:
  • Manufacturer: With regard to your listing of the “[Pride [Redacted] ]”, is this an actual entity or organization? If so, please link them appropriately. If a link cannot be provided, then please remove.

Special Features:
  • ’other metals available’: I noticed this in the materials section when you linked the root page for metals. I don’t necessarily have a problem with it, yet I feel inclined to ask - would this be merely cosmetic? Or do you foresee this as permitting people to modify these droids with more specialized metals?

Please tag me with your answers. Thank you!

Martin Draigo Martin Draigo

Pride, last time when I linked the Terraris planet as Pride, because this nation/country is the one which is produce these, not the entire planet, that time this was the problem, and I had to modify to this version what you see here. If you check the Terraris submission you can find the Pride there. And after it was accepted in at least in my other five submissions, I would be happy if I didn't have to change it.

The other yes, because as I wrote in the Description too, and how is it in the Scar Hounds Codex submission as well, they are usually salvaging everything what they can, so possible they'll use different metals as well beside the main material. And this is depends on what they salvaged during their runs. And yes, mostly cosmetic and it is referring to the technobarbarism which is characteristic of the tribe, how they are using everything that they gathered.

Martin Draigo Martin Draigo

Pride, last time when I linked the Terraris planet as Pride, because this nation/country is the one which is produce these, not the entire planet, that time this was the problem, and I had to modify to this version what you see here. If you check the Terraris submission you can find the Pride there. And after it was accepted in at least in my other five submissions, I would be happy if I didn't have to change it.

The other yes, because as I wrote in the Description too, and how is it in the Scar Hounds Codex submission as well, they are usually salvaging everything what they can, so possible they'll use different metals as well beside the main material. And this is depends on what they salvaged during their runs. And yes, mostly cosmetic and it is referring to the technobarbarism which is characteristic of the tribe, how they are using everything that they gathered.

Both answers make sense. Thank you for clarifying. To avoid further confusion in the future, I'd recommend listing it as "Pride - Territory of Terraris or something along those lines.

That said, I don't think this is necessary in this case - it will probably just alleviate the question from arising again with a judge who may not already know this. :)

And your answer regarding the alternate metals makes sense. I love the vibe of scavenged metals and such, just thought I'd confirm.

With all of that being said - Approved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom