Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shriek-Hawk Mercenary Company

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Hra'nadetr Jair'Galaar, one of the fiercest predators in the Outer Rim, a product of evolution and Vong interference. Its claws rip through durasteel like it was paper and it hunts giant prey with unbound ferocity. It has become a symbol in the Mandalorian community for many things. Its where we get our name, for we are one and the same: Fierce, loyal, and tenacious. We are

Shriek-Hawk Company
General Services:

• Dominion Aid
  • Skirmish Aid
  • Flagship Production (protection from other factions)
  • Personal Guards
  • VIP Guards
  • Dirty Work
  • Special Forces training
  • Dependable invasion aid
Faction contracts are available as well as singular one-time contracts for aid in dominions skirmishes or invasions.

Sponsors:

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

I would like to acquire the services of the Shriek-Hawks. I have no immediate use, but will pay half the standard rate while on standby and immediately go to the full rate when activated.

Krenis Skirata

K

Alor-

Offering my services and skills to the Shriek-Hawks should they be beneficial.

Respectfully,
Krenis Skirata

How would your mercs like a chance to earn 400,000 credits? You'd be doing some dirty work for me. Some dirty work that involves going into the Kashykk invasion, and looting corpses for about 10 posts. You'd be collecting weapons, and technology and bringing them back to me to keep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom