Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show Me the Light!

Hi!

Let me give you a quick introduction to this character before anything else. Alaki used to be a Jedi Padawan of the Republic before the 0S claimed Coruscant and captured her, forcing her to join the Sith ranks. She had quickly found the Sith focus on power enthralling and developed an adiction to the dark side, obsessed with the idea of becoming a Sith and wielding their power. The most recent battle of Coruscant had her know that Sith, despite all their strength, can be defeated. This pretty much shattered most of her beliefs - now she fights her addiction and the absolute mess of conflicting teachings in her head.

I am looking for a Jedi to become my character's master and act as a guide on her way to redemption - and since it's a story about redemption, the hardships and challenges it poses, I'd prefer a LS Jedi over a DS one, though I am not inherently opposed to a DS Jedi as long as there is an emphasis on the 'Jedi' part :)

A bit of additional info - I heavily focus on role-playing aspects and good story, thus I'd appreciate a long-term character development rather than rushing to promotion.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
You can still be a Dark Sider but a great Jedi as well.

Blue or red is only a color choice after all. :)

Nima is not a Jedi anymore, and she is a neutral who uses both sides, whatever the situation requires. She can help you if you want!

[member="Alaki"]

[member="Nima Tann"]

Ha, a neutral Force user who uses both sides of the Force. Now that'd confuse my poor Paddie even more :lol:

It's a good concept, a character who controls both aspects, but I already have a charrie who is into that sort of thing. I'd rather be more of a... purist(?) with this character.

But hey, we can do a thread anyway if you'd like!

q9WwQ57e3CnTZnf3Q6kVj5PU.jpeg

Seriously though, Audren has had reasonable conversations with a Sith before. Granted, for one of them she was dying and the other one she was under a ysalamiri bubble, but still, reasonable conversations.

I'd be willing to put in at least a thread if you'd like, see if it goes anywhere.

[member="Alaki"] Welcome to the SSC.

While many of our Jedi touch upon Dark Side powers to fight the good fight against Sith and other nefarious types, this is a Light Side Faction, and while Dark Jedi are permitted, it's certainly an IC divide between their methods along with normal Jedi as they can often lock horns about which path is best to take.

At the end of the day - it's all fiction, all fun, and all your choice to make your character who you want them to be!

If you need help at all, just shout. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom