Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shopping in Coronet

Silara was perhaps the most vain of her appearance among the Sith, caring much more about her aesthetics than her contemporaries, and her amassed wealth through her secret ownership of Laravan Corp. had more than guaranteed enough funds to cover her obsessive spending on clothing and various wares. Although she had often spent many a long evening searching high and low over the most high-end of stores on worlds such as Coruscant and Byss, the Sith had never actually ventered into Protectorate space enough to make it to Corellia, let alone the capital Coronet. However, it appeared today was a day of firsts, for standing right outside the district chalk-full of stores of various wares was the sith's public persona - Silara Vantai, wealthy investor from Sorrus known particularly for her lively nights.

[member="Yoka Anume"]

It was a cold evening for Coronet. I'd been at Teth's memorial for most of the afternoon and was just now looking around for a good place to rest. I shuddered a bit, and put on my cyan scarf. I'd made it by hand not too long ago. Apperantly it brought out my eyes. My beige trenchcoat was thin, but it was all had. I hugged my arms and continued walking. I passed a small group of people that looked strangly familiar. But where had I seen them? As I thought about it, one of them saw me and began flowing me. The others followed him. Um... okay, this looked bad. Check that; VERY bad. They were members of the gang that I'd been after for a while. I'd killed two members not two months ago. But how did they know it was me?! I didn't know, but I wasn't going to find out either. I began sprinting down the sidewalk. All I was thinking was that I had to get out of there alive! As I rounded a corner, I ran right into someone. I hit the ground with a thud.
[member="Darth Sinna"]

Allowing a relieved sigh to escape her lips for not being caught by the Protectorate's people - she had a few people whom wanted to "tear her arms off" and do various things to her that she was entirely against - Silara took an ample step forwards, and promptly collided with a young girl who looked to probably be in her early teens. Though she wasn't knocked over, as her height and stature prevented such a thing from occurring so easily in such a circumstance, she was visibly frustrated at having not taking the time to focus and ensure she wasn't in the least bit of danger and being caught off guard - a rare thing for the assassin. The Vahla was tempted to vent her anger at the careless teen, but judging by the clothes she was wearing and the men who seemed to be chasing after her - she'd began to become much more cautious and had reached out with the force and felt the disturbance of malice in the distance - it appeared she was either a "dancer" or was a homeless child on the run from a bunch of thugs. In either scenario, the Sith didn't really care about her fate but resolved on a decision based on how her choices would negatively impact her day - a dead child would certainly bring about some of the Omega Protectorate to ruin her evening. "Get up." She said, not saying much else as she leaned forwards with a limited application of force speed to grab the girl by her arm and hopefully bring her to her feet. "Follow me." Silara added, turning to drag the girl along with her into the shopping district and if the men followed her there and made an issue about anything they'd risk attracting the attention of the authorities or worse - be put at the mercy of the Sith, and she had none for them.

[member="Yoka Anume"]

I was a little surprised when the woman I'd run into began taking me into the fancy-shmancy shopping district. But I didn't argue or struggle. I wasn't in the position to, seeing as how my only other choice was to be pummeled into oblivion by a gang. After a small time I finaly spoke up. "Uh... Where are we going?" My voice was small.
[member="Darth Sinna"]

While Silara had plans for spending her time looking for new wares to wear on her evenings out with a rather enigmatic friend of hers, the sudden change in occasion had put a bit of an obstacle in the way of that, and [member="Yoka Anume"]'s question only solidified that notion. "I presume you don't want to get caught by your 'friends' over there, right? Well it would put a damper on my day if the city's attention was brought down on this area, so you're going shopping with me." Silara answered, pulling the young brunette into the first clothing store that sold for teenagers she could find, leading her toward the back. "You look like you need new clothes anyways. How old are you?" She continued, browsing through one of the racks for a shirt or something for the girl to wear, though she felt that going to a specialty clothing store for something made of glistaweb would be much better, if more expensive, than sticking around in a cheap place such as this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom