Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Shooting Up

SS_20090410_OrdMantell04_1600x943.jpg
SHOOTING UP
Tags: Corin Autem Corin Autem
To say she felt awkward was putting it mildly. Lilanna had utilized blaster weapons before, but she never much cared for them. They were bulky, awkward, and they lacked the personal touch that she so enjoyed with a knife or saber. In truth, she felt that deep down, it didn't take as much skill as it did to utilize a blaster as it did to use a lightsaber or vibro blade. Of course, that came from her own heavily biased viewpoint. She was starting to wonder why Corie had brought her here, and more peculiar, why it was just the two of them at the practice range; not that she minded after all. Being close to Corie wasn't bad, the oppositie of it actually, yet there were feelings that Lilanna felt that she didn't know how to bring forth to the woman.​
At the same time, she wasn't sure if she should or not, given the history between the two, well, it was something to consider. Which was why Lil had forsaken her normal armored appearance, trying for something more casual, a dark knee length skirt, and a rosey pink shirt to compliment it; she had been so out of fashion over the years it wasn't even funny. With a blaster sitting in her lap, she awaited Corie to let her know just what to expect, and if there were to be any stakes for the new game they would no doubt be playing.​

oFmkOzR.gif

9lv2K7W.png

TAG: Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor

Corin felt at ease as she strode down the walkway leading to the base's shooting range. Dressed in a hoodie bearing the Tenth's insignia as well as that of the Ultranaut Corps, and dark close-fitting combat pants the likes of which her troopers wore when they weren't stuck in their armor, she looked much akin to someone who both knew and accepted their place in the galaxy.

Though I wouldn't go that far, the Major mused as she walked, the weapon case at her side swaying with every step. Industrial lighting lit her way, revealing signs that would have otherwise gone unseen in the half-light. Most bore warnings or instructions. 'Such and such this way' and 'don't do this' mostly. She had seen such signs a million times before on other bases within the Empire's territory. Beyond.

The military loved dictating what their soldiers could and couldn't do. Strict discipline and routine ruled Cor's life. It would be nice to do something a little different for once. With someone a little different, Cor thought, smiling to herself as Lilanna came into view up ahead. Though she was unsurprised to see the cyborg, her friend's choice of garb brought her up short. Did I miss something?

Drawing to a halt before her friend and comrade, Corin smiled as Lil's features came fully into view. "Good evening, Trooper Kelamvor." Cor greeted her friend, foregoing the usual honorifics and rituals by extending her arm to be clasped. A warrior's greeting.
"Ready for some target practice?"

9lv2K7W.png

SHOOTING UP
Lilanna had many gifts, and the force was just one of them. She felt Corin approach, the woman's mind cool and collected, there was confidence in her step, and there was the familiar energy that she carried that all were tall tell signs to Lilanna on who was visiting her. Her head moved to where Corin would be, before she averted her gaze, knowing that her display of awareness might be a bit odd. Lilanna didn't want her friend to be in such an odd position with her.​
Seeing Corin appear now, Lilanna smiled slightly, a rarity that seemed to become more common the more time she spent around Corin. It was a happiness she felt, acceptance perhaps? She felt secure and safe, that nothing could harm her. In spite of their past scrap, Lilanna held nothing against the woman, after all she was just doing what she could. If anything, Lilanna was lucky that she was still alive.​
Rising, Lilanna extended her arm in greeting. Grasping Corin's arm, and feeling up the woman's bicep in the process, Lilanna shared the warrior greeting, and nodded politely. Yes, her attire didn't match that of Corin, but she had dressed to impress. Sorta. In reality, she felt secure enough to dress this way with Corin, and perhaps she just liked the idea of Corin noticing her unusual attire. "Indeed I am Major." She spoke calmly, though there seemed to be more life in her eyes than there had been before. She had been feeling more...optimistic lately. Now if that was due to having literally ejecting her force hijacker out of her soul, or merely seeing her friend, it was up for debate.​
But Lilanna certainly felt happy in this moment.​

oFmkOzR.gif

9lv2K7W.png

"Perfect." Using her freehand, Cor brushed her fingers gently down Lil's arm. The skirt and top weren't the usual threads Cor had grown accustomed to seeing on her friend. No, these bore colour and character, and spoke volumes louder than any words Lil could've shared. She looked prim and proper and -dare she think it- cute. Alas, cuteness did not factor into how good Lil's aim was. Nor would it keep Cor from scolding her friend and subordinate should she fail in her shooting drills. All in all, a tactical blunder I can let slide. For now.

Sliding her hand further down Lil's arm, Cor stepped a touch closer.

"You look good, Lil." The Major said, her eyes aglow, before using the opportunity to pry the blaster pistol from Lil's fingers. Smiling, Cor stepped away. "But we should keep our eyes on the prize, yeah? Follow me." Gesturing at Lilanna to follow, Cor carried on down the walkway. The shooting range was only a short walk away, and she'd managed to get all the permissions she'd required to use it. Now, it was only a matter of getting in and getting going. Fortunately, at this time of night, there would be very few soldiers using the range, if any. That was good for Lil, and good for Cor, too.

It meant no-one would be around to bear witness to Lil's terrible display of marksmanship. Well, not no-one.

Me.

"Hope you're ready for this," Cor said as they walked, twisting to look at Lilanna. "I expect nothing less than perfection from my troopers. By the time we're done, you'll be the best of the best." Grinning, Cor continued, "I hope so anyway. Don't take this the wrong way, but your use of Imperial weapon platforms leaves much to be desired."

9lv2K7W.png

SHOOTING UP
Lilanna's eyes caught the free hand that moved towards her person, Corin's hand swept up her arm, and Lilanna's face went red. The Warden was indeed distracted, her precognition unable to pick up on the little maneuver of her friend. She had never found a good defense against the close proximity of Corin, nor the touch of the woman. Both of which seemed to bypass her common sense. Her eyes managed to hold a weak glance with Corin, wavering, though determined not to falter.​
The words the Ultranaut spoke following sealed her fate however, as her gaze dropped, and just then realized what her friend had done. She moved to try and intercept Corin, her hand narrowly missing that of her teasing friend by several seconds, as the Warden awkwardly swiped at the air. "Yes, you're correct." She bumbled her words, clearly flustered from the little display, and having been caught off guard so easily. For a defender of the Empress, she needed to do much better. Such a weakness was unbecoming of herself.​
Following behind Corin, Lilanna couldn't help but admire the form of her friend. Corin seemed ready to jump into combat at a moments notice, given her attire and load-out, compared to Lilanna it was almost night and day. Perhaps she had made a mistake with her form of attire after all. This would be her chance to impress Corin however, and though she wasn't the best shot, Lilanna's force aptitude had more than made up for her lack of skill with a blaster. In the midst of pondering these thoughts, Corin had turned around and began to speak to her, and Lilanna once again felt her thoughts falter. "I thought I already was?" She inquired, a tad distracted by the smile Corin had flashed at her. "I don't use Imperial armament often, I specialized in close quarters combat. I hope I'm not inadequate in that field as well." Lilanna frowned, at the thought, thinking back to the little wrestling match the pair had before, then quickly cut that line of thinking short as her thoughts began to drift.​
Regardless, Corin was right about one thing, Lilanna wasn't very good with ranged weapons.​

oFmkOzR.gif

9lv2K7W.png

Tag: Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor

The smile didn't falter. Instead, it began to grow. "You're not." Corin replied coyly, looking away as the slightest bit of colour touched her cheeks. The memory of their little sparring session was still fresh in Corin's mind, and she recalled it fondly.

The grappling and the strikes and the throws. The feints and the sweet burn of muscles put to the task. It had been a good fight, a good learning curve. Lilanna, small and slight as she was, had proven herself a resilient young warrior. Resilient, yes, and fast. And nimble. And a great many other things besides.

"I had reach. You had flexibility." Cor mused, her voice growing momentarily distant as she recalled the fight. A wan smile came to her face, then, flickered out. "Got you moving though, didn't we? Made you use that new leg of yours." Turning, Cor looked Lil in the eye as she walked. "Looking at you now, you wouldn't be able to spot the difference."

Turning away, Cor paused as they reached their destination: The shooting range. "Here we go." Stopping by the entrance, Cor stepped to one side as the door leading to the range slid aside. Silence greeted them. Looking expectantly at Lilanna, Corin offered the cyborg her pistol. "Well?"

9lv2K7W.png

SHOOTING UP

The words of Corin seemed to only stroke at the temptations that loomed at the back of her mind. Grumbling to herself, Lilanna merely went along with the woman, trying to keep those thoughts at bay. After all, she would need to be focused in order to be at her best. "Well, I'm certainly more adapt with it's implementation." She admitted, which had certainly been the case.​
Truth was, Lilanna knew the difference, and when she focused on it she could tell. Of course, most people couldn't, but she was well aware that Corie would never forget it. After all, the woman was the one that had given her the leg. Giving the briefest of eye contract, Lilanna continued to speak. "Fair enough major." Lilanna spoke softly, standing at attention as the pair arrived at the door to the range, before accepting the weapon from Corin, and gave it a once over. She didn't exactly like her weapon, but, this was what she had been handed down. So she'd make it work. "I'll manage, but what about your weapon major?" She inquired, eyeing up Corin as to try and find the weapon that the woman would use.​

oFmkOzR.gif

9lv2K7W.png

Returning Lilanna's gaze, Corin couldn't help feeling that she had blundered with her last comment. Against her better judgement she'd brought up the leg, again. She really had to stop doing that. The past was the past, what was done was done, and the elephant in the room got plenty enough attention as was. Fortunate, then, that Lil was as eager to move on as she was.

Shaking her head, Cor waved away Lil's question. All in good time, she seemed to say without ever giving voice to the words. Lil would discover what was in the case. And soon.

Stepping through the doors, Corin palmed a switch on the wall, and watched as the outdoor shooting range was flooded with pale white light. "Behold." She said, sweeping an arm across what was to be their range for the next few hours. Spacious, airy, the range was walled in on all sides by reinforced duracrete- and steel, and had a plethora of targets set up and waiting at one end. Scorch marks from days long since passed pocked the 'crete around them. If Lil had her doubts, those scorch marks would at least offer her some modicum of comfort.

Not everyone was a born marksman, after all. Corin certainly hadn't been before she'd enlisted. The Corps had done that much for her, at least.

Stepping up to the firing line, Cor laid the weapon's case by her feet, before popping the latches. "Lil, let me introduce you to my good friend, Kacey." Grinning, the Ultranaut shot a look over her shoulder. "Kacey here has been with me a long time, seen me and mine through a lot of nasty spots in a lot of nasty places. What do you think? Isn't she a beaut?"

9lv2K7W.png

SHOOTING UP
Eyeing the range that had been laid out before them, Lilanna get the impression she was supposed to be impressed. To be fair, it was a nice range, but the Warden wasn't sure what all to expect, or what the standard ranges were like. All she knew, was that Corin looked exceptionally pleased with herself, and the Warden didn't want to let her friend down. She gave several nods, not entire sure what she needed to do to sell her little display, but she didn't want Corin to think she was bored. Of course, it didn't take long before Corin fished out her weapon of choice, though the Warden was a bit confused at her friends words as she revealed the weapon.​
"I can't say, I'm not familiar with that model of blaster, Corin." Lilanna said, a bit awkwardly as she couldn't wrap her mind around what sort of blaster a 'Beaut' was, but it didn't look all that different from what she had utilized in her time in service. Was this just the same gun and Corin was taking pride in it being hers? Possibly, but better play it safe. "Interesting, did you utilize this weapon in our past engagements as well?" She inquired, trying to recall what Corin's armament was during their last few missions. Taking her own blaster, Lilanna compared her weapon to Corin's, and found that it was by far more advanced than her own.​

oFmkOzR.gif

Last edited:

9lv2K7W.png

To say Corin was confused would have been an understatement. If Lil had served in the Corps as she said she had, then surely she must've been issued her own KC Fourty-Seven? Or maybe a FS-eighteen. Either way, she would have seen her brethren use them; Corin shook her head, perplexed by her friend's words. "I see. Huh." Blinking slowly, Corin failed to keep the hesitation from her voice. Had Lil lied about her past as an Ultranaut? Was she not proud of what she'd been before becoming a Warden?

What the hell was a Warden anyway?

Scratching her chin, Corin did her best to suppress her wayward thoughts. They were leading her down the path to doubt, and she didn't want that right now. "Yeah. On Vagar Praxut, and pretty much every occasion since." Taking the blaster rifle from it's case, the Ultranaut gave it a quick once-over before offering it to Lil butt-first. "Here. Get a feel for it, if you want. It's a bit weightier than most blaster rifles in circulation, but I planned on letting you use it once you were ready to start slinging bolts." Pushing to her feet, Corin watched her friend closely. Out of habit, she had ejected the blaster's magazine and power cell before coming out to meet Lil. Some might see that as a precaution. To her it was just basic weapon safety.

Mind you, if Lil really wanted to hurt someone, she could always use the weapon as a club. It was heavy enough for it.

A small smile came and went as Cor cast her eyes downrange. A question followed.

"If you don't mind me asking, what brought this on? I recall you saying you don't like blasters, and after our little sparring match, I thought that you might not want to train with me again so soon." Pausing, Corin looked back to Lil. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm surprised. That we're doing this, and that you reached out to me of all people." Deep down, she had been hoping for something else. Something a little more casual. Off the record.

Perhaps somewhere a little quieter than a military base.

"It's kind of flattering, really."

9lv2K7W.png

Last edited:

SHOOTING UP
Clearly she had made a mistake. Given the reaction of Corin, Lilanna bit back on her lip. Perhaps she had said the wrong thing. Shame on her for that blunder, whatever it might have been. Unfortunately, there was no time to recover from it, and the Warden attempted to continue the talk as if nothing happened. "I usually don't take blaster rifles with me into combat, just too cumbersome from my usual combat style, CQC had been my preference." That much was true, though she had to remove the stock of her BG-400 due to how bulky the thing was with it. Regardless, it had worked, though at times it left her without an effective weapon at long distance combat scenarios. All the more reason to be here with Corie.​
Stowing her weapon as Corin offered the weapon to her, Lilanna took the weapon and inspected it, not liking the weight to it, and already feeling it would encumber her in normal combat deployments. She caught the quick safety check that her friend performed, after all she was a professional soldier through and through. Taking the weapon and aiming it downrange, Lilanna tried to get the right feel for it, grip, sights, correct position of the stock into her shoulder. Though Corin's words caught her, and the Warden lowered the rifle to face her friend. "It's because I trust you." She said, head turning slightly, a small smile forming across her face. "You've always been there for me when I needed you." She looked away, trying to hide the color that was coming to her face. "I...like seeing you when we aren't at risk of death as well."
She just liked being around Corin. Was that so bad?
oFmkOzR.gif

9lv2K7W.png

Listening to Lil as she talked, Corin did her best to watch the cyborg for any telltale signs of dishonesty. If Lil had lied about her past, there was the possibility of her lying again. Not that she would. Back in the hospital ward, after the events in the Nether, she had poured her heart out to Corin. She had painted a bleak picture of her past, and revealed things most people would have kept to themselves. She had been honest, and in truth, Corin hadn't doubted her word since.

On the contrary, understanding Lil was sort of like solving a puzzle. There were hiccups and difficulties.

But they would get there. Of that Cor had no doubt.

"You say that, but I just gave you a fully functional blaster rifle. I can't imagine anything more dangerous than you right now." Fully functional might have been a bit of an overstatement. She had ejected the mag and power pack some time ago, but the opportunity to tease Lil had arisen, and Corin had always been predictable when it came to showing her affections.

Smiling, the Ultranaut gave Lil's shoulder a gentle nudge with her own to show she was just messing, not that Lilanna hadn't figured that out on her own. Clumsy as she was with a blaster, the cyborg was quick when she needed to be. In mind and body. "I trust you too, Lil. And I wouldn't be against the idea of doing stuff together more often."

Watching her friend out of the corner of her eye, Cor offered Lil her hand. "Guess we'd better get you practicing. That's what we're here for, right?" A knowing smile crossed Cor's features as she waited to get her weapon back. They were here for a little target practice, after all. There couldn't have been any other motive behind it, surely.

9lv2K7W.png

SHOOTING UP
Lilanna had already been working on a defense as Corin began to tease her, the Warden's cheeks turning red as she spoke. "I-I am not that reckless with-" She stopped herself, the cyborgs eyes narrowing at her friend before smiling a tad. Corin couldn't pass up tormenting her it seemed. Hearing that her friend also wanted to spend more time with her did her some good, strengthened her resolve a tad more, and fueled those fantasies that she often fancied in the dead of night; the sort she buried deep in her mind so her fellow wardens would remain ignorant. Yes, she desired love once more, was it so wrong? According to some, yes.​
No longer holding the rifle in both hands, the words of Corin had sparked that desire within Lilanna, that to be closer with her friend. Not entirely thinking, Lilanna saw Corin's hand, and offered her own in kind. She squeezed it tightly. It felt nice in her own, and despite the rough feel of the Ultranauts palm, it filled Lilanna with a strange sense of fulfilment. It was a security she hadn't known in years, and for several moments, her guard was entirely lowered as she lost herself in the sensation.​
Then it dawned on her as to what she had done, and immediately, she attempted to back pedal out of her screw up. "Oh by the force, Corin-er. Here!" She clumsily attempted to hand back the weapon back to her friend, hoping that she hadn't pushed too far.​
oFmkOzR.gif

9lv2K7W.png

With her hand outstretched, Corin waited for Lil to return the blaster rifle to her. Once that was done, Cor knew it wouldn't take her long at all to load and check the weapon one final time. You could never be too careful when it came to these sorts of things, and with Lil here, she wanted to do things right. Only they never made it that far.

Instead of the butt of a rifle, Lil placed a far more deadly weapon in Corin's hand. Her own.

Looking on in surprise, the Major's eyes widened as Lil's grip tightened, soft fingers brushing against her palm. Staring at the cyborg, Corin opened her mouth to speak, only to find herself speechless. She had known for a time now that Lil had taken a liking to her -she had said as much time and time again- and despite her surprise, it was well within the realm of reason that Lil would go ahead and do something like this. Of course, the cyborg had never specifically stated her wish to be more than friends.

Yet here they were, hand-in-hand, staring at each other like idiots. Something had to give.

"Lil..." Corin began to say, only for Lil to try backpedaling her way out of things. Corin pursed her lips, conflicted thoughts battling it out behind her eyes. Reason gave way to madness and madness gave way to reason. Well, this was nice while it lasted. Keeping hold of Lil's hand, Cor refused to take back her blaster. Instead, she placed a hand on Lil's hip. Here goes nothing.

Leaning close, Cor sought to undo weeks- months worth of indecision in one gloriously insane moment, the consequences be damned. A broken nose was better than a broken heart, after all. Or so she hoped.

9lv2K7W.png

SHOOTING UP
This hadn't been the expected out come. Lilanna found herself trapped, or rather unable to withdraw, as she found herself frozen by Corin's gaze. She malfunctioned once again, her cybernetic leg seemingly buckling for a split second before it's fail-safe saved Lilanna from falling backwards. The Warden's breathing halted, as she watched as Corin touched her, her hand taking up a place on her hip. Her body tensed, and she felt her mind go blank. After what had been a long five seconds Lil managed to find her breath, trying to find an excuse, trying to find a reason why she couldn't or shouldn't have what was about to happen.​
It wasn't that she didn't want Corin, or hadn't thought about this possible future before, it was more that she hadn't a clue of how to embrace it. She had gone so long without knowing love, or giving love. How could she give what she had know knowledge of?​
And yet, as she watched Corin approach, she felt the longing deepen, and in spite of herself, she could not refuse. Corin would find the Warden met her half way, her body moved to press against Corin, wanting to be held like she had been so long ago in the hospital. She wanted to be comforted. She wanted to be loved.​
She wanted to be Corin's, and for Corin to be hers.​
Everything else didn't matter.​
oFmkOzR.gif

9lv2K7W.png

When Lilanna had asked Corin out on the range, she hadn't expected this. But life had a way of running up on you. Sometimes plans went awry, and things happened. When they did, there wasn't much you could do to fix them. You just had to grab on to whatever you could and hope for the best. And who knew, maybe you'd like where life decided to lead you. Maybe you wouldn't.

Pressing her lips to Lil's, Corin could definitely say this was about as good a turn as any. It was just a shame they hadn't reached this point sooner.

Time became a blur.

Seconds passed before her senses came back to her, though, perhaps it was longer than that. Minutes, perhaps. Hours? Whatever the case, it felt like an eternity. She could feel Lil's heart beating in her chest, knew her own was beating at the same elevated rhythm. More, she could feel the blood rushing through her veins, a liquid fire that threatened to burn her alive. In the blink of an eye, months of tension ebbed away to be replaced by a bone-deep happiness that the Ultranaut knew would last long after they left this place.

All the time they'd spent keeping their feelings under wraps seemed pointless in hindsight.

Breaking the kiss, Corin withdrew. She could feel a smile spreading across her features as she stepped back. Gods, she must've looked stupid. Scratching her temple, she disentangled herself from Lil, took a moment to clear her thoughts. That was easier said than done. "So... uh..." She began, not sure what to say, "that was strange." A heartbeat, two. Damn, was she still smiling? "I probably shouldn't have done that."

9lv2K7W.png

SHOOTING UP
The kiss that she had longed for seemed to last for several minutes, when in reality it was only a few seconds. She felt her heartbeat soar in her chest, her pulse quickening, and the sensations of long forgotten love that Lilanna hadn't known in years. She wanted to stay in this moment for as long as she could, and she would have, if Corin's form hadn't withdrawn, and with her departure, reality slammed back into her.​
As did the immediate sense of awkwardness. Lil smiled a tad awkwardly, fiddling with her hair, though she could feel that Corin was just was flustered as herself. "I...had...wanted to do that for a while..." She confessed, and seeing they were in a prime opportunity to explore these new feelings Lianna sought it out.​
Lilanna made a motion with her hand, and at once, the surveillance feed would immediately loop. They were now alone, as anyone trying to access the feed would merely see the pair chatting idly. What Lilanna had done was technically illegal, but Wardens operated above the law. Technically. "I probably shouldn't have done that either." She commented, moving to place Corin's rifle back in it's case, and turning to the Ultranaut. "Corin, I've been...wanting to do that for a long time." She muttered, her courage faltering as she dropped her head down, cheeks turning a new shade of red in the process.​
oFmkOzR.gif

9lv2K7W.png

Feeling awkward, Corin listened to Lil with an intensity that would've left most sharpshooters envious. Her gaze darted here and there, sure, but it always returned to the same place sooner or later. Lil's eyes. She had heard it said many times before that a person's eyes were like windows to their soul. True or not, Cor felt that she didn't need to look too hard to see the joy resonating within Lil, behind eyes the colour of ice. She had been waiting for this a long time, after all.

Well, that made two of them.

Watching as she placed the blaster rifle back in its case, Corin was quick to place a hand on Lil's shoulder. "Me, too." She admitted, fighting through the earlier awkwardness. Timidity had no place in a soldier's life. On the battlefield, or in love. "Come on, Miss Kelamvor. Don't hide that beautiful face of yours from me." Grinning, Corin helped Lilanna back to her feet. It had taken them a long time to reach this point, and now that they had reached it, Cor was loathe to slip back into the old behavioral ruts that they so often had before.

Smiling, Cor brushed Lil's cheek with her hand. She saw a lot in her friend's eyes in that instant. Elation, yes, and relief, and something akin to affection. Hell, it was probably the real article. How rare it was.

Cor wondered what Lil saw in hers. Much the same, probably.

"See. Feels good, doesn't it? Overcoming your fears." With her heart on her sleeve, Cor went in for another kiss, quietly thankful that Lil had dealt with the cameras. This would've been difficult to explain.

9lv2K7W.png

SHOOTING UP
It had certainly gotten hotter in their surroundings, and Lilanna tried to process where in the world it was all coming from. Had it come from Corin? Was it her? Did she accidentally turn the AC off? Corin's hands were on her shoulders, and the Warden raised her head to meet her gaze, mind swimming with all manner of thoughts and images. She couldn't conjure forth any words, no deflections, and nothing even remotely close to being a flirty comment.​
Feeling another kiss on her lips, Lilanna could resist those urges no longer, and with nothing putting their little secret in jeopardy, she seized the moment. Corin had been enjoying tormenting her for much too long, and it was time for the Warden to show she wasn't going to just stand there and take it. Her hands sought out Corin's waist, taking hold of the woman and pulling her into a tight embrace, their lips coming together, and Lilanna pressed against her girlfriend to be. Her right hand moved up Corin's back, sweeping her neck, and cradling the back of her head in her palm. Lilanna took a handful of Corin's hair and sighed into the kiss, as her voice would flow into the woman's like a gently trickling stream. 'I'm going to link our minds, so please, don't be afraid.' With her warning now given, Lilanna allowed her power outwards, gently cradling Corin's mind, as in the midst of their lip-lock, Lilanna's thoughts, feelings, and memories would be bared to Corin, and if Corin allowed Lilanna would receive a similar visage. She was briefly pulled back into reality as she realized that they were now pressing against the counter of the range. Lilanna giggled madly into the kiss at how clumsy she had been, and flowed her focus back into the linking of their minds.​
It was an intimate gesture, one that only those with the force could give and share, and again, something Lilanna had wanted to do for a very long time.​
Now left to their own devices, locked in an embrace, they could spend the rest of their time coming to terms with this new change, and all the good and ill that it would bring.​

oFmkOzR.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom