Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shocking Revelations. (Phoebe Verd)

Templar Sanctum, Library
Jedi+Temple+Library.jpg

Krest sat leaned back in a chair, hands behind his head. In front of him was a holocron. A Sith one to be precise. About force lightning. But the Zabrak wasn't reading, rather he had read it and cast it aside. Useless. It explained so little about how to actually use the skill, and this only annoyed the Templar Knight. Around him was other Templars, aspirants to Masters, all looking through the vast collection of holocrons this library had to offer. But it wasn't enough for Krest.

"Man, they need to update these things sometime. Make them useful or something.." He spoke to no one in particular, just rambling to himself in his own impatient way. All he wanted was balance. And to get it he needed both the Light and the Dark side of the force under his command. Lightning was a good place to get the dark, but for now it looked as if he was going to have to wait.

And did he hate to wait.

@[member="Phoebe Verd"]

Phoebe had always loved learning even now as a master. The woman found that there was always something new out there to learn that she hasn't before. The library in the sanctuary of course didn't have everything that one to learn about the Force. Most of the things that Phoebe had learned came from books her family had. They were not found in any Jedi or Sith temple but secrets passed down by her family. They were things that her girls didn't even fully know yet and the books she was still looking for from way back when.

"They are useful, if you know what your looking for." Phoebe spoke quietly behind him as she pulled a holo off the shelf. It was a rare thing to see the master at this temple library of all places especially when she had a library of her very own at her castle. It had just about everything this library did plus this one was less private. It was sometimes nice to mingle with others.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest blinked at the response. He didn't expect one at all, but hey. Any response might hold a way forward. "Aye? You have any suggestions on where I can learn Force Lightning?" It was a genuenly curious question. The Zabrak stayed leaned back in his seat, not looking over to @[member="Phoebe Verd"]. The voice wasn't familiar, at least not yet. Regardless, if this voice had a hint or anything to further his quest for balance, it would be worth it.

It was pretty obvious that he didn't know whom she was. Since that was the case Phoebe would just have to introduce herself to the knight. "I could teach you that and other dark powers that you won't find in those books. If your willing to learn of course." She turned away from him and went back to the row of holo books behind her. She hadn't come here to teach someone but if they wanted training she wasn't one to say no to such a thing.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest leaned his head back, looking to the speaker. It was then he realized who it was. @[member="Phoebe Verd"]. The wife of Isley Verd, and master of the Templar order. He got himself up, dusting down his robes. He offered a hasty bow of his head. "Ah, Master Verd. I.. Didn't know it was you." Well, he only met her twice. Can you blame him? But her offer intrigued him enough to keep talking.

"I am more then willing to learn. What ever it is you have to offer I will gladly take it." Needless to say the Zabrak was pleased. What's better then a holocron? An actual teacher. This thought only put a smile on the Knight's face.

@[member="Krest"]

Phoebe didn't often teach others what she knew. In the past it had always been best for her to keep her skills hidden as most were her enemy and would use what she knew against her. Times were different now she was finding and there were people out there that even she could trust such as Krest. She believed that he was on her side and helping him in the end helped the confederacy. "My powers are more darkside orientated. Is there anything particular you were looking for?" There was much she could teach however Phoebe was curious as to what he was looking for as she probably could help him with that.

Krest flexed his fingers slightly, watching @[member="Phoebe Verd"]. In truth he knew little about the woman, really only that she was married to Isley Verd. If her goal was to hide, she did it rather well. But she was offering to teach. And not just teach in a group as she had before, but the Templar himself.

Only one thought came to his mind about the darkside. Something he had wanted ever sense it was used on him by a Sith Lord.

"Lightning. Force lightning."

"Lightning," she smirked as she paused for a moment as if she was thinking. "That's a very difficult ability to learn however..." she paused again thinking how exactly she was going to teach this. Phoebe knew as of late she had been very hidden away but she wished to change that as of now. She wanted to share what she knew with others. "I'm willing to teach you however I must warn you now. This will not be easy and I'm going to demonstrate lightning on you. If you think you can handle this than we can begin." The woman loved showing off what she was capable of but she wanted to ensure her student was ready for what was coming. Phoebe for once was being nice.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest held his arms spread wide. He had absolutely no issue with difficult, or pain. He rubbed his chin some, watching @[member="Phoebe Verd"]. "It wouldn't be a first, no. I don't doubt the pain, but I'm quite sure I can handle it." If he needed to get zapped in order to learn the ability, he would get zapped.

"Feeling it will show you the power that it holds. You will respect it as it ought to be respected and as such will use it wisely. It's not something to be used without careful consideration. Here is not the place to teach you though. We need a place with room that is quieter. Follow me."

Phoebe left the archives without another word and began heading towards a room she knew was empty. She knew after all was set and done today he would be less confident in his willingness for pain than he currently was. He better use what she was going to give him wisely or she would come back at him.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest shook his head slow. In truth he was already zapped by it. A lot, from one particular Sith lord in general. But @[member="Phoebe Verd"] was very intent on showing him, so it made him wonder if there was something else for him to see with it. He followed her out quietly, already preparing himself for the torture he was about to subject himself to. Lightning was still really painful.

"Force Lightning is a very dark power. You have to reach inside yourself and harness those emotions to get the spark. All that hatred, loathing, jealous will be very useful here. This power is not for the lighthearted. It's as easy as bringing those emotions out focusing on a target. Think you can manage that?" She wasn't going to shock him unless she had to and as of right now there was no need to do such. If he didn't get it than perhaps she would need to show him a little zappy zap.

[member="Krest"]

Krest scratched the back of his head, listening to [member="Phoebe Verd"]. Harness his emotions to make a spark huh? He frowned, looking down at his hands. Harness emotions.. His eyes flared as he felt his anger, his fear. Small sparks danced across his fingers, rippling in a deep shade of purple. He flexed his fingers for a moment before looking over to the Verd, blinking. "Is it that simple?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom