Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ships, Ships, Credit chips, and--probably booze too

James was known for a lot of things. Half of them were true, the other half was less than that. But one thing he was not known for was abstinence from anything.

So it would come as no surprise that when he called the newest of his clients and business partners to his office that it wasn't really an office. It was a lounge in his mile-high nightclub, the Angel's Den. Or as the locals called it "The Sin Den." Which, for a city like Dal'Bor, was quite a thing to be called.

The many floors bellow were full of revelers, dancers, drinkers, addicts, singers, and all manner of "less savory" clientel. James, however, didn't care that much. They were having fun, bringing in money, he could live with that. Here in this private lounge the noises were buffed out by soundproof walls, though every sense that could be appeased was. The seats were the most luxurious, the music was the most erotic and sensual, the staff were the most beautiful, and the drinks and foods were the most delightful. James abstain from opulence? Never.

It was the perfect environment for him to conduct this deal with this shipwright he had found. So far James had boiled down his idea to a simple one;

Buy ships, give metal.

He let out a breath of smoke from his cigarette. Yes indeed, this was going to be a good day.

[member="William Kerkov"]

Kerkov had come alone to the surface, he had taken one of the Consular-class replica's built by his company, OCS. From there he had taken a small speeder cab once the ship transferred him at the spaceport. The cab dropped him off at the club, an usual choice for a deal, but he had been in lower places when he was a junior officer. Besides an old man like him needed to get out from the fleet command every once in a while. And Kerkov always liked a good smoke on a cigarra, and this was the perfect place to get one.

After going through the floors of scum that made up this city, and finally made his way to the lounge [member="James Justice"] resided in. When the doors opened, Kerkov gave him his one of a kind grin,

"Mr. Justice I presume, Grand Admiral Kerkov, of the Sovereign Imperial State. Owner of Open Circle Shipyards, a subsidiary of Open Circle Commerce, formaly the Open Circle Armada."

Kerkov held out his hand for Justice to shake.

[member="James Justice"]

James gave the man's hand a firm handshake, offering a wide, charming smile, "That's me, mate, please, Mr Justice was me father, I'm Captain Justice."

The spacer gave a jovial laugh letting his cigarette-smoke breath fill the air, "Come, have a seat, get comfortable, I dun't spend all this money on luxury for my business partners to just watch and enjoy, after all."

He took a new puff of his cigarette and waved a servant droid over. The cosmetics on it had been altered to match the beauty-sense of most all species in the galaxy, "Whatever me mate here wants, on the house."

He gave the admiral a moment to order before continuing with business, "Allow me to get down to brass tacks, eh? As I understand it ye have some very special ships in ye yard. I have seen what ye can do, and I like it. I always have my eye on more ships, I do run a shipping business after all," he winked, "And I have metal, raw material ye can use to make more ships, so how about we cut a deal, eh?"

[member="William Kerkov"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom