Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipping Anyone?

Hello there!

For those of you who don't know yet, I am playing a character who is running a shipping business--Justice Shipping. We haul freight, we run for the good guys, and we do good work. We have a strong enough security force to take care of ourselves and we run (intentionally) into the places where the regular guys aren't willing to go. We work to run blockades, give aid, and we will privateer for the right cause. We have a lot going for us in that department and I have amazing news for you: we are open for business.

That's right, we are! And we want your business. Got a pesky pirate who won't leave you alone? We cover that. You wanna take a trip to Naboo but your afraid the political upheaval will cause your vacation to go sour? We do that. You put a contract out on a guy who assaulted you? We will give you justice--Justice Shipping. I'll give you a few moments to recover from that groaner before continuing.

We pride ourselves in hiring some of the best veteran mercenaries in the galaxy, we purchase only the most elite ships made in the galaxy and only use top of the line weaponry because we want to provide the absolute best service we can to you.

So what are you waiting for? We want you! We want to help you! Give us your name, tell us where the nefarious ner-do-wells are and we, yes, we will do whatever you need! Pick up that comm unit and call us today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom