Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Shepherd's Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sapphire-Tiara-Fit-For-A-Princess.jpg
Image Source: Here
Intent: A gift for whomever the creator wishes.
Development Thread: If necessary
Manufacturer: John Shepherd
Model: N/A
Affiliation: John Shepherd/Wearer
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Silver/Blue Sapphire

Strengths: Beautiful to wear with it's shiny silver and it's glittering gems, Strong material
Weaknesses: Attracts Attention with it's shiny metal and glittering gems, Not protective of the head

Description: After John had been flying around for a while he collected some Silver ore and a few Blue Sapphire gems from his trips. Going to a blacksmith he knew the man let him use his forage, he walked in and got ready and began to smelt the ore and shape it into a Tiara/crown. Working tirelessly for days he worked on the fine details of the crown making sure the gems fit before he put them on the crown. Hammering away into the late hours of the night. On the last day when he looked at his new creation admiring it's fine beauty and the work he had put into it his friend who let him use his forge looked at him. "Who is it for my friend?" John just looked at the man for a minute and gave the response. "Who I deem worthy of wearing it."
Primary Source: N/A

Tanomas Graf

T
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Tanomas Graf

T
Hows your day, [member="John Shepherd"]? I'll be judging your submission! :D

There's only really a couple of things that keep me from passing this on;
  • "Beautiful to wear," Can you explain how this is considered a strength? I know that an Imperial Star Destroyer having a fear factor from its intimidating appearance can be a strength, but a tiara being beautiful isn't really on that level.
  • "Attracts attention," As above, can you please give more details on why this is a weakness?
Also, just a notice, but you linked the image source under the primary source, which is reserved for Chaos Factory and Wookieepedia links, basically webpages where you found the variables and such of an object.

Tanomas Graf

T
Fine with me, [member="John Shepherd"].

Passing this on for approval from [member="Darth Vitium"]! Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom