Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Shekemir'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: Armor for the warpriest of Te Veman

Image Source:

Canon links:

- Anti-gravity belt

-Repulsor boots

- Mandalorian shield

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: Ardasz Verd

Affiliation: Faust Skirata

Model: N/A

Modularity: No

Production: Unique

Material: Helm, bracers, greaves, and gauntlets are crafted of a beskar alloy plate; the jerkin is rancor-hide threaded with beskar ringmail and adorned with various furs, both from animals and sentient beings.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: Multipurpose

Weight: Average

Resistances:

- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): Extreme (Head, shins, forearms) High(Torso)

- Kinetic: High (Head, shins, forearms) Low(torso)

- Lightsabers: Extreme (Head, shins, forearms) High (torso)

- Sonic: Very Low

-Ion/EMP: Low (helm is protected; rest of armor is not)

SPECIAL FEATURES

-Gravity Belt

-Repulsor Boots

-HUD with advanced sensor suite (motion detection, proximity sensors, thermal and night vision, biometric and material composition scanners, Holonet connectivity, built-in commlink, aim assist, 360 degree field of vision)

-Built in Mandalorian shield, linked to proximity sensor in HUD for automatic activation

Strengths:

Energy resistant: beskar and rancor hide are both nearly impervious to blasters and other plasma weapons

Agile: with built in repulsor technology, the warpriest's armor is ideal for maneuvering the battlefield. Its construction also allows for flexible, unrestricted movement during combat

-"I see you!": a state of the art sensor suite makes identifying and tracking threats a breeze

Weaknesses:

Exposed: armor doesn't cover arms from mid shoulder to below the elbow, the neck, or the legs from mid-thigh to below the knee, leaving them completely vulnerable to all types of damage

Soft: none of the gam's electrical systems are EMP protected, meaning one direct hit from an ion weapon can shut down anything not contained within the helm

DESCRIPTION

It was a simple request that Faust put to Ardasz: "Give me armor that can find my foe, take me to them, and won't get in my way once I fall upon them."

A stripped down set of 'gam, optimized for flexibility and ease of movement and featuring a state of the art sensor suite was born. This armor is not meant for the battlefield as experienced by the rank and file; instead, its purpose is to facilitate the worship of Kad. To serve the hunter-killer in their ranks. To allow the warpriest to locate and pursue his foes no matter where they seek to hide or flee.

This is my very first submission so I'm sure there will be a few things I need to tweak; I'd appreciate as much feedback as possible, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom