Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Shard of Mand'alor's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: A personal momento for Arrbi Betna
Image Source: N/A
Canon Link: Here
Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Name: Shard of Mandalor's Mask
Manufacturer: Unknown (Possibly Mandalore the First)
Affiliation: Arrbi Betna
Modularity: N/A
Production: Unique

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: Artifact
Size: Very Small
Weight: Very Light

Strengths:
  • Beskar - The shard is lightsaber resistant and exceptionally durable due to the natural resistances of Mandalorian Iron.

Weaknesses:
  • Literally Useless - Outside of trinket status and a personal connection to the owner, the shard has essentially no real use in any way.

DESCRIPTION

Shattered by Ijaat Mereel in front of assembled clan Alors in a public display of lack of faith in the Mandalorians' then-current path, the shards of Mandalor's Mask were gathered by Arrbi Betna with hope that, perhaps one day, the mask would be reforged. Betna kept the shards hidden and safe from the galaxy knowing that times would change. Years later, the shards were returned, save one, to Ijaat to remake the mask.

Betna's shard has remained with him since that time. Part momento, part connection to a history, personal and cultural, lost to him with the shifting sands of time and politics, the shard is currently held by the Mandalorian chieftain while he remains in hiding. The shard he holds is one of two that would render the mask whole. The second shard was last held by Draco Vereen, though whether the other warrior still retains the piece or if it has since been lost is unknown.

Hey there! I like how you brought the site canon for this to light. I definitely see no reason not to approve it, since it's practically worthless beyond sentimental value.

Good to go on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom