Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadows of a King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

grimoire.jpg.cf.jpg

Intent: To help document the talents I spent time solidifying as fanon for the site
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Kasamann
Model: Shadows of a King - A written testament of Zaiden James' life
Affiliation: Kasamann
Modularity: None
Production: Unique
Material: Alchemical Paper, Alchemical Binding
Description:

Bound on Alchemical Leather, treated so as to survive the ages, with similarly made paper, Kasamann made an autobiography telling of his life. In it, there are many aspects covered, ranging from meaningless details about alcohol, to how to summon the dead. For a full list of listings, see index:

~ The whole written testament of Zaiden James' life, including being beaten by his entire family, as well as sold by his biological. Having no real mother, but claiming Ashin Varanin as the note position. His many battles, in immaculate detail.
~ All information gathered on metallurgy and its applicable Alchemy, being one of the only known weaponized alchemists to reach his degree.
~ Several pages worth of information his mastery of Ataru, Djem So, Juyo and Vaapad. Includes best follow throughs, powerful combinations, when to best transfer Form type, etc.
~ Nearly 200 pages on how to use bent light in combat, including how to utilize true Umbrakinesis including its down sides and weaknesses.
~ All known Stealth techniques. Including how to stabilize molecules around a person, thus avoiding thermal detection, etc.
~ All known Zombie related information. Includes how to use Alchemy alongside Sith Magics to create semi sentient Zombies. As well, which species of animal best take to Zombification, and which gain the best upper hands.
~ The rest of his gathered knowledge of spells, their applications, including Dathormiri, as well as other known abilities. In this section, one is more likely to find the powers Zaiden knew of but had little control or use of.
Alongside the alchemy to help the tome survive the ravages of time, comes a severe application of Force Fear and Aura of Uneasiness, to create a barrier around the book that keeps those unworthy away. Only those of the darkest Ilk, strongest light, or overall absolute strength, will be able to reach the book let alone open it.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Kasamann"]
Mkay, we're gonna do this a bit differently to keep things organized and minimiz confusion. So, to do this I'm gonna break this down section by section to knock it all out with accuracy and the like. Anyways, here goes.

~ An entire list, explicitly kept, naming the several hundred thousand targets successfully eliminated.
~ A hefty description on his meeting Eldoc Quasat, the mans gathered personality profile, along with list of known abilities.
~An in depth description of both Ashin Varanin and Spencer Jacobs, including known aliases, personality profiles, weaknesses and definitive strengths.
Please provide all relevant threads pertaining to these claims.

Matreya

-_- ok. Thats going to be an impossible list considering how much closer he was with Ashin during the 'before the purge' but alright. I will do my best to go back and find all of them that are left.

But also, couldnt it be easier to have them vouch that he knew the info? Zaiden literally spent IC years around all three of hhe characters quoted, to the point Im sure Im nearing gathering a hundred links. I havent rped with anyone as much as Ashin, and therefore by default usually spencer as well.

Lol heck Jon allowed a slip up once when Ashin went by an alias, yet Zaiden knew it was her.

Oh and also, I have to gather names of NPCs?

[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Kasamann"]
Yes, I'll still need the IC threads.

As for the NPCs, a basic thread detailing the feat before the submission of this book will suffice.

Without the necessary threads, you'll have to pull them.

Matreya

Alright. Im going to do my best to gather this all up. The main difficulty is all of the things gathered within the book have been RPed out over the entirety of my stay, meaning a lot of the information named will be hard to find if at all.

Hence the asking whether we can have others vouch.

For example, one of the biggest threads that Zaiden assassinated in was an old Dominion made by [member="Ashin Varanin"], in it I specifically mentioned destroying the floating cities in Talaaran (or whichever gas giant it had been) and thus several thousand lives per.

Also, what am I to do if vouching isnt acceptable, and I cant find the links? As said, a great deal of my activity was during the time pre-purge.

[member="Popo"]

Matreya

Without the whole vouching portion (which should be accepted considering its in use other places site wise, but I wont argue the point) there are basically a gathered year IC, and thus nothing near what would have been written had it been allowed. Thus, I nerfed it entirely. I figure Ill IC go back and 'remember' the info and add it in later

[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Kasamann"]

Kasamann said:
~ All information gathered on metallurgy and its applicable Alchemy, being one of the only known weaponized alchemists to reach his degree. ~ Several pages worth of information his mastery of Ataru, Djem So, Juyo and Vaapad. Includes best follow throughs, powerful combinations, when to best transfer Form type, etc.

Mkay, this I'll need evidence of. IC threads and the like. After thinking about it, if individuals want to step forward to vouch for it, they may, but keep in mind that impartial or contradicting accounts will be dismissed. Also, IC threads will have far more bearing and are ultimately preferred over testimonies.

Matreya

Scrap this. Ill come back to it some other time. I have the basic populace knowing Kasamann knows/uses these things, but in he end your right, I need the IC proof. Which i hardly have anymore. After looking, theres like 3 threads that i could use for the listing of his martial skills, and most of his subs which would show his alchemy are gone.

Thank you very much senior [member="Popo"] for aiding in this waste of time..and sorry...for ya know...wasting your time lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom