Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadow Order

Shadow Order

Okay, so I feel you're all owed an explanation. Please note that this isn't the full extent as to why this has been created, but it will give you a very good idea of future plans.

Intent

The Shadow Order aims to bring Order and Stability to the Galaxy through a mixture of diplomatic and non-peaceful means; in short, the end justifies the means. Members are not above use of brutal tactics to fulfil this plan, believing that the end-goal of what would effectively be 'peace' is within itself justification for their use. They see the Galaxy as mad and chaotic, without rules, discipline or order, and seek to implement such.

Who is involved?

For the most part this is made up of Sith/Former Sith and will likely remain a Darksided organization. It is led by Kära Vi'dreya with the assistance of Valik and Dranok Lussk, although for the most part this is completely unknown, as is the Order itself.

Secrecy

Members of the Order are expected to uphold the ideal of secrecy where the Faction is concerned, upholding a dual life within a secondary Faction (such as the Sith Empire, CIS, etc) until told to do otherwise (if/when the Faction is ICly revealed to the Galaxy) It should also be noted that members do not know who else is involved, the only direct link which ties them together being Kära Vi'dreya herself. Numbers are unknown, ability, ranks, etc.

To assist in this members will be instructed in the Art of Deceit, with the addition of Force-training being mandatory to those who are lacking on the mental-front. (What use is secrecy if someone can pluck the knowledge from your mind?) - And on top of this information is not handed out ICly allowing you to be truthfully ignorant of anything but your own small agenda within the Order.

Initial Aims

While I cannot reveal any plans we have, or those already in motion, our primary aim at present is to create a firm and loyal member-base to become the foundation of the Faction, and thus begin to steer it towards Major Faction status, when it will become the Shadow Empire instead. Each member will be given their own tasks/missions to carry out, but as mentioned above are expected to uphold the ideal of secrecy above all else.

Joining

This is where it gets tricky - the member-base is entirely made up of individuals hand-picked by [member='[URL="http://starwarsrp.net/user/1345-k%C3%A4ra-vidreya/"]Kära[/URL] Vi'dreya'] herself, with input being made by the likes of [member='Valik'] and [member='Dranok Lussk']. This means that members (at least to begin with) will have to have some sort of connection to her, or have caught her eye. So from an OOC standpoint? Arrange the creation of a storyarc and we'll see where it takes us should you be wishing to join. All new members have no knowledge of the Order and will only learn as they progress. All information is learnt in-character.

Questions?

Ask them below!

Matreya

As mentioned prior, I like the sound of it. If you find a free day maybe we can meet up ICly and then you can make the decision? @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

@[member="Shado"]
My question is less when to do it etc but more would you be loyal to the cause? Willing to follow out plans without really knowing why you're being asked to do it, etc? (In-character, of course)

If you set up a thread we'll see where it goes, but I think it should be planned in advanced - PM me when you get chance or skype me (Nietzara - The one in Britain)

I would be interested in joining with this character here, being that I wanted her to be a darkside stealth/secrets/etc. based character.
Would you be up to our two characters meeting IC? Her history gives her a good means to catch Kära's eye, I believe. She is a force-sensitive Shi'ido (shapeshifter) that was previously a Republic Intelligence agent/researcher and is now a runaway after manipulating the fall of the project to secure her escape. I was thinking Kära could have gotten word about the Republic Intelligence incident and seen use for a lost shapeshifter.

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
As am I interested, seeing that im a psychotic murder who lives for battle, and learned to heal so she can keep healing her opponents and striking them down again.

@[member="Emahana"]

I already like the way you roleplay as it stands - but the Order is more than battle. PM me and we can discuss things.

Just as a note to everyone, I'm willing to give anyone a try but just because I accept the roleplay and get to know the character doesn't mean you'll be automatically in the Order, as a prewarning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom