Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Shadow Games

8XoWzb8.png

Ingrid L’lerim
The Red Witch; Emperor's right hand; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard
QuOylpk.gif
Equipment: outfit
Tag(s): Sinestra Sinestra
dRUm20K.png

At the wedding, when Tacitus said to her, the Viscount is a spy, she already knows that. Not many men would have attacked her with a rumour, just that type who wants to control the conversation. But the Viscount cover was already blown. Ingrid acted the whole night she was an innocent and boring noble woman, not more, and she hoped she hoped she could twist the Viscount’s head. Maybe Ingrid was successful with this, because she invited the “Viscount” to a date, he accepted. Or maybe that was just a shadow game, just like hers.

Of course, she sought what she could find out about the man, it was hard work, but she was good, and her people were good too. His name was Sinestra Sinestra , and her master was not wrong, he was really an agent, and he works to the OPA. Maybe he can be corrupted, and Ingrid uses him as a double agent. If it depends on her, it will be, but she did not completely trust herself. Jude was an agent too, they trained him, and she knows it will not be easy. If she can’t do this, she still gave him false information. She still does great damage with this.

When she tells this to her husband, what she is planning, Tubrok laughs, and he already felt sorry for him. He knew exactly what his wife would do with that poor man. Ingrid invited Sinestra Sinestra to her city, to her palace, to a date, to dinner. She chose black flirty dress again. Now she is sitting in the dining hall, sipping from her wine, and waiting to the man’s arrives.

”When the Viscount arrived, lead him to the dining hall” she tells the droids earlier.

The dining hall was large and half-lighted. In many places light sources that looked like torches were lit, giving the place the right atmosphere. At the end of the room, Ingrid sat at a shorter table which was already laid out. And she waits to her spy, who was a real spy…

CfdBdOz.png

nBtOGGm.gif

And the droids led him to the dining hall where he was about to do the stupidest thing ever. The massive hall, lit by torches, revealed a sense of both grandeur and dread. It need not be a dream for Jude to be certain he was on his way for a dance with the devil. After leaving prematurely from the wedding and leaving a date invitation secretly, the agent had hoped the baroness would reject his irrational approach. Quite the opposite.

At this point, Falkrowe knew his cover was all but a public secret. But so was hers. Granted, he'd found her name in a cracked CIS database but that, in itself, meant nothing. It was only intuition telling him the baroness was more than what she appeared to be. As much as he regretted his unorthodox behavior under cover in the wedding, Jude still had a mission - find out who Lady Ingrid L'lerim actually was, what was her relation to the Eternal Emperor and how could this be exploited.

Dressed in colorful royal garments with the de Blois insignia embroidered on his long and elegant cloak, Jude arrived to the table prepared for the two where the baroness could be seen already sipping on fine wine. The flirtatious dress she donned was unmissable. While seduction was one of the primary instruments Jude had utilized to reach his goals in the past, this was the first time he felt equally challenged.

"Baroness..." he gave her a soft kiss on her hand and sat opposite of her. "Pleasure to see ya again."

The Outer Rim accent wasn't lost on him. The disguise of an uppity, sith-imperial noble sickened him.

"Got quite a big palace for one lady." Jude said and smirked. "Makes me wonder if the bed's equally big."

"Must feel lonely."

His direct approach was often, and still is, heavily criticized by others from the intelligence circle.

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Ingrid L’lerim
The Red Witch; Emperor's right hand; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard
QuOylpk.gif
Equipment: outfit
Tag(s): Sinestra Sinestra
dRUm20K.png

She didn't have to wait that much, because finally the man arrived. When Jude arrived at the hall Ingrid followed him with a lazily gaze. When he was still far away she smiled at him, and stood up from the chair. Ingrid was glad the other came tonight; she can’t wait for the new game between Jude and herself. She drank her drink and put the glass to the table. She walked out to the table with infinitely slowly to wait Jude there. She reached her hand to him and let him kiss him.

”Viscount! I’m happy to see you again. I was afraid you will not come tonight” she said in a similar voice what Jude could get used to at a wedding.

Ingrid played the innocent, and boring noble again, who just a simple noble woman, not who she really is. After the hand kissing she sat back to the char, and she was pleased to acknowledge Jude followed her and sat opposite of her. She laughed softly after the man’s words and nodded to them.

”Ah, you don’t want to know” she said, and winked at him. ”And yes, I am feeling lonely myself, always alone… This is why I’m glad you came”

She urges the droid, who came closer and pour wine into glasses, after that he stepped back, and lost in the shadows. Ingrid turned to Jude and smiled at him again.

”How was your trip? I know Kalidan is not the center of the galaxy, if I could, I would have traveled to a more pleasant place to meet you. To a more romantic place…” she said, and blushed at the end of her words.

She rolled his eyes in embarrassment and sipped from her wine.

”I’m sorry, I think the lonely years have made me too sentimental…” she apologized.a

CfdBdOz.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom