Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadow Cats (Sanya)

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Rendili was quite a sight to behold as she was roaming around the lab. Reports of new things happening came to the sith lord while she was letting her attention go to the devices they had. She wanted to see what they could do in their fights while her attention was on the croa roaming around. With the new virus it had absorbed its children back and infected with the new strain a new crop they had to work with. Their hive mind like nature and increased rage and anger gave a great deal to work with while suddenly Elara was coming to her. "Master, master there are republic soldiers coming." That was a surprise and Balaya stood there with a look over at the screens as something was in orbit and heading for the planet as her attention turned to the other things that were there. "Well then my dear we shall have to go and say hello won't we."

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Darth Praelior"]

The commander paced almost the entire trip. Non of us knew what we was doing other than we was entering with space. Everyone looked as stressed as the next. The ship shook for a brief moment as it dropped out of hyperspace. Seconds later internal com's crackled. "Commander tarvase we are above rendili now." The pilots voice sounded rough but we had been search non stop for months now. Tracking down some kind of lead. Again we didn't know what we was doing just that we was looking for something or someone. Tarvase moved to the back looking at all of us. "All of you may be wondering why we have been under the radar for this. In honesty the republic told me that commander lerium had been on a scouting mission. This I already knew, in fact she kept in contact with me and her Droid all up until a few weeks ago. The republic knows more than what's been let on but as we found out the ship sig from the other day was a merchant ship. The thing is what was her ships signature we was tracking. All leads we have gathered have pointed to here. This is our last chance before she is deemed mia. I think you all agree with me here that we owe her our lives for what she did for us back on Russan." The others nodded in agreement with a few of them saying something, but this had motivated me to try my best. He was right she gave us a new life and we did owe everything to her.

Balaya continued to walk around and was looking at what she had now, the attention going more to the screen showing Sanya in her room here. It was for observation after all she wanted to make sure the little one was not how should she say it... Having side effects. The increased aggression she had noted in the croa after altering the virus was proving powerful and wild compared to some and now she was debating what to do. "Should I use the laser pointer or put some milk in a saucer today..." Tough questions and she settled for the milk and sweet cream while heading in to meeting the girl and she spoke when the ears turned a little with a flick. Tail swishing as the saucer of cream and saucer of milk were set on the table. "Now it seems my dear some of your and Camellia's friends are coming to visit."

Sanya Val Lerium

The ship rapidly defended into the planets atmosphere, the orange glow illuminate the inside that glow from the cockpit. Everything rapidly shook for a few minutes until the vessel leveled out. The hud of my helmet displayed the landing point. From a guess we was five minutes out. I couldn't help but over hear the others talking about how would they go about this, especially with the world probably been over ran with with troops. Even if they did wear their old armour they'd stand out like a saw thumb. Although with how important the mission was no one could really argue about the danger.

Balaya continued to watch Sanya as she was drinking and the mention that troopers were here had her interest mostly. Bringing a hand to pet her behind the ears for a moment as the sith spoke with her purple eyes watching the girls reaction. "Would you like to go and say hello to your friends my pet?" There was a nodding of her head as Balaya motioned for her to get up and strokes her hair. "Come then, lets go and show them how much stronger you have become with us and oh the fun as you might just get to rip their throats out."

Sanya Val Lerium

The ship landed with a thud and the back ramp lowering. Commander tarvase had shouted for us to move out and to begin the search. No one waisted time as they all rushed off the ship forming two line's. All eighty five out us where here and I believe the republic have no idea where we are. If something went wrong, if all of us where captured or got into I firefight their would be no back up. We was alone here. Everything felt off and it left a sickening feeling I'm my chest, my main hope was that we found commander Lerium soon so we could leave, that's if we could leave without something happening. As my boots touched the ground they slightly sunk into the mud with each step. The rain looked as if it was starting up and the sun was to soon set. Many called out they was activating their nightvision with the clouds blocking out the remaining sunlight. I followed them with the idea, as soon as it activated everything turned into shades green. Although from experience the night vision wasn't the best and was still hard to make anything out. If anything it only helped see where I was walking.

There was a grin on her face now, more then anything as she was heading through the base while leading Sanya with a small grin on her face. The displays showing people were coming while the breeding pits above served to conceal them while plotting out things to do. "Come along pet we have soldiers to find." She was letting her hands rub together before speaking to some of the prudeii. "Find their ship and secure it without them knowing about it. Then I want you to make sure they have no escape from my dear pet when she gets in there." There were nods and Balaya was moving getting to the lift as she brought Sanya with her making sure for now she was protected. A mask and robe before she would reveal herself to attack. Protecting the girls identity was more important.

Sanya Val Lerium

Everything felt quite as we all wandered towards the nearest settlement. My feet started to hurt from the distance now but landing where we did was necessary to keep suspissions low. The commander raised his hand telling us to to take a brake. Many of us slipped our helmats off and took out some ration bars, it wasn't exactly a pleasant taste but when there was nothing else they kept us going. Everyone seemed to be talking but I didn't exactly feel like talking much. I wasn't sure if it was this feeling of unease or that for some reason all this seemed like a lost cause. As I looked around watching the drops of rain forming puddles in front of me I kept thinking about what if commander lerium was here, what then. What would she say, what would she do. Are we jeopardizing a mission, a lead that required her to be incognito, was commander tarvase just over reacting. Any how we needed to find her to make sure. I'm sick of following leads that just took us to a dead end or more running around. I slipped my helmat on again leaving the hud on the standard mode. As I leened back I closed my eyes for a moment awaiting the order to move out.

BAlaya reached the top and was ready while heading towards the squad of people, her cloak around her body and laughing just a little before she was moving with her pet touching down. Their work beginning now before she motioned. "Now go my pet and enjoy, lets see how your friends react to you." Her laugh was coming before she moved back to watch the show of her pet with them. "Now lets begin, throw in some flashbangs."

Sanya Val Lerium

As I finally started to drift to sleep I could start to finally block everyone out for a moment. This entire and it's here where I just start to relax, it's ironic that been in enemy territory and yet I can sleep faster. From behind my head I could hear rustling and the braking of twigs, as I opened my eyes everything suddenly went into a blur of white. I could then hear others dropping past the slight ringing in my ears. Are we under attack? Others screamed in pain but I took less notice of their predicament as I felt someone or something on top of me. Something sharp dug into my skin followed by a mouth biting into my shoulder. I struggled to push the person off the top of me until they finally got off of me. My body started to hurt and heat up. I couldn't tell what was happening but it wasn't good.

Balaya watched carefully as she moved around, pushing a sith illusion across the vision to make the area they were in a shell to them and block everything else out. She had no other plans then simply to let Sanya have her fun as slowly the black energy pulsed throughout her body and down the length of her arms into black tendrils slicing at anything outside or trying to escape the shell. "Now my pet enjoy your fun." Her laugh was there listenign to them fight and get attacked before she was going backwards and to the side a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom