Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadow Blades

I am a new player to this style of RPG. I am interested in Jedi Shadows/Sith Assassins/spec ops soldiers, so I decided to make a faction of Sith dedicated to lightning fast strikes, tactical missions such as deployment behind enemy lines, assassination, and the sort.

This faction is dubed: Shadow Blades

Faction Description:
A guild of assassins/covert soldiers/any rouge-type player or even basic soldiers and force user who are willing to join and eliminate threats to the Shadow Blades, Sith Order, and Sith Empire. We specialize in tactical strikes designed to cripple the enemy yet also underhand missions such as infiltration and assassination to eliminate our foes. We also are welcoming or scholars and archeologists as we look to discover and uncover ancient Sith ruins and artifacts before they fall into other hands.

Faction Goals:
Destroy opposition to the Sith
Eliminate dangerous enemies quickly and efficiently
Search for Ancient Sith Artifacts

Rank System- Sith and capable non fs commanders are given a structured chain of command that ensures maximum efficiency, at the top is Vinyata Nicashi, at the bottom are basic troopers

Titles include: (in Sith)

Sarrai-Assassin

I'll expand on the rank system later I have other things to do ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom