Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shades of the Past - OOC Discussion

Basic Premise of the thread: Ijaat's father, a well known Mandalorian Protectors, both acquired some and found the locations of various mandalorian relics, ranging from schematics for Boba Fett's iconic ship (Slave 1 or 2, [member="Arrbi Betna"] has yet to decide) to things like the original copy of the Supercommando Codex.

This thread is about the first steps to finding the lost treasures of the Mandalorian Culture, which the Protectors will take up stewardship and guardianship of, either keeping them in storage to protect them, or loaning them out to mando'ade deserving of them and fitting carriers for them.

The first item is still being discussed, and we plan to have that sorted out before the intros are done here. I have posted a list of relics in the Keldabe Kiss Cantina in the Protectors Forum, so feel free to check it out and give suggestions as to what to add to it or not. As time permits, we'll be hunting them all down in various threads in a first come, first served basis. Some things we have, like Fi's armor and spear, may make sense to find together.

NONE of these items are super duper powerful end gamer items. Hell, one of them is a plain old bronzium spear, after all! They are cultural icons any mandalorian would recognize, and in a warrior culture where bragging rights matter, you might get to strut a bit for bearing one, but that's about it.

So lets post up those intros and get to hunting!!!

Here comes Nolan

meteor_impact_2003.gif

Evi Sohl

E
[member="Ijaat Akun"] [member="Nolan Detta"]

szyln7.jpg

This is what I get when I leave y'all alone and don't post, isn't it....*mutters & goes to crash the party only [member="Anija Ordo"] tagged her for*

Evi Sohl said:
[member="Ijaat Akun"] [member="Nolan Detta"]

szyln7.jpg

This is what I get when I leave y'all alone and don't post, isn't it....*mutters & goes to crash the party only [member="Anija Ordo"] tagged her for*
Leaving Ijaat unsupervised at any point is a bad idea... He makes wacky things then.. like a dovram basal warhammer.... and contemplates giving it to Nolan....

Evi Sohl

E
[member="Ijaat Akun"]

Its the contemplation of giving it to Nolan that gives me a touch of concern...my four year old would be a better bet :p

Evi Sohl

E
[member="Ijaat Akun"]

So long as it's Nolan you're stealing from and not my son, we're fine *lol*

[member="Nolan Detta"]

Aww, sweetpea, you love me and you know it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom