Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech SFW - mk.I Comms Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
ap0Tydk.png

• Intent: Create a modern Comms Package for the New Era by KDY
  • Image Source: N/A
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
7klpHMF.png

• Manufacturer: Kuat Systems Engineering
  • Affiliation: Kuat Systems Engineering, Kuat Drive Yards, Closed-Market
  • Model: Safe-For-Work
  • Modularity: Comm-Laser can be removed, has to be removed from Fighter-sized Ships. Must be stated on Submission if ship has Comm Laser or not
  • Production: Mass-Produced
  • Material: Reinforced Duramentium Frame, Durasteel Outer Layer, Communications Components
xlcFSSw.png

Strengths:
  • Advanced Comms - They are long-ranged, come with descramblers, and allow for multiple forms of military-grade system communication options
Weaknesses:
  • Size - For Fighter Submissions, the Comm Laser must be removed. Fighters lose the Long-Range capability of the system since they can't generate enough power.
  • Ion Susceptible - This system has no protection against EMP or Ion weapons
2hVrjkv.png

The Safe-For-Work Mk.I is KDY's first full communications package featuring every standard comms system currently in use in the galaxy-at-wide. Being Military-Grade, it also comes with a descrambler and long-range capabilities to assist in any of those special matters when not close enough to a starbase or base of operations.

Removed KSD-851 from special feature list

Kuat Drive Yards said:
Size - For Fighter Submissions, the Comm Laser must be removed. Fighters lose the Long-Range capability of the system since they can't generate enough power.
While this is certainly an issue for fighters, I don't see how this matters for capital ships.

[member="Kuat Drive Yards"]
I missed your other submissions using tier 1 companies as a manufacturer, misreading the affiliation as the manufacturer, please add your parent company to the manufacturing list as tier 1 companies cannot mass produce submissions. I would suggest submitting a tier promotion request.

Moved to Factory Archives - If you want to remove from the archives, please feel free to tag [member="Jamie Pyne"], [member="Zef Halo"] or [member="Lily Kuhn"].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom