Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serpentan Blackyards

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Zgbz09H.jpg
Name: Serpentan Blackyards, Co. [SBY]

Owner: [member="Alachei Mnemenos I"]

Headquarters: Serpenta System » Serpenta III (Serpena)

Locations:
  • Serpenta System » Serpenta III (Serpena) » Orbital Shipyard (will sub later in detail, maybe)
  • Prindaar System » Prindaar I (Antar) » Antar VI: Malevolence Crater
  • 26X-7Y Dead Space » X7 Factory
Operations:

• Shipbuilding
  • Weapons/Ordinance
Rationale: Via description.

Tier: II

Description:
Serpentan Blackyards was initially founded by Alachei Mnemenos I, funded by the private treasury of the Mnenchei Monarchy, as a hyper-technologies research and development entity in the same vein as the old Mnenchei Monarchy Skunk Works lab of what is now Ri'ess-Emeritus Industries. It's original purpose was to design and produce special ships and ship technologies specifically catered to the needs of Mnemenos and her employ, though with the Alliance reclamation of Coruscant and raids on random Jedi sites, its operational intents expanded to producing specialty ordinance for the defense industry. The choice of the Serpenta system was both one of tactical logic and a homage to the Savan family by whom Ri'ess-Emeritus was made into what it is now.

Being that some of its developments are of a high caliber, much of SBY's work is conducted in total secrecy, withheld from even the facade that is the company's head-structure. For this reason, it keeps its public and personal projects completely separate by keeping its main facilities transparent and relegating more high-risk operations to one of its black sites; OpSec is top-priority. Thanks to an agreement made between Saera and Circe Savan during their tenure as executives of their respective corporations during their merge, the rights and designs to the VIORA Project and several smaller R&D technologies were completely removed from the mega-corp in the hopes that it would never fall into the wrong hands; the Blackyards are now the only company capable of completing the project.

One of SBY's major markets (at least at the time of writing) deals in making custom variants of sub-capital craft and small ships for private clients.

Subsidiaries:
  • Not applicable
Parent Corporation: None

Primary Source: None

(Image Source: Me, I drew it for an air wing; if you steal it, I will find you, and I will eat all your foods...)

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Cheshire"]

Cheshire said:
Headquarters: Serpenta System » Serpenta III (Serpena)

Cheshire said:
Serpenta System » Serpenta III (Serpena) » Orbital Shipyard (will sub later in detail, maybe)
would you please hyperlink the world's page :)

Cheshire said:
would you please hyperlink the SWTOR wiki for people who may not know what it is exactly. Or change it to just Weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom