Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Sequimini Sanguis

Status
Not open for further replies.
dagger-767897-jpg.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: To create a specialized dagger
Image Source: X
Canon Link: N / A
Primary Source: N / A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: Xiang Vang
Affiliation: Xiang Vang
Model: N / A
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Silver, Orichalc, Titanium, and Dathormiri spider silk.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: Dagger
Size: Small
Weight: Very Light

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Ritus Initiales Sanguis: Through a ritual involving alchemy and the technique blood trail, the dagger allows her to track individuals the blade touches. It can only track one individual at a time, targets changing with each touch. The duration of the trail is seventy-two hours.

Strengths:

Reliable: The dagger is extremely durable, not easily broken.

Weaknesses:

Combat Deficient: Despite being a weapon, it's utterly useless in a fight.

DESCRIPTION

The dagger was created to allow Xiang Vang to track targets, without the constant demand for her blood. Through alchemy, a blood ritual, and the technique Blood Trail she was successful. The blade is durable, but lacks any combat uses. The blade is created from titanium and coated with silver, to give it a highly polished look. The metal orichalc was used for the handle, wrapped in a fine layer of dathormiri spider silk. It's only function is to track touched targets.

Let's get right to it!

Xiang Vang said:
Ritus Initiales Sanguis: Through a ritual involving alchemy and the technique blood trail, the dagger allows her to track individuals the blade touches. It can only track one individual at a time, targets changing with each touch.
I really enjoyed this sub and I'm sure it will serve you well. However I need a bit more info on this tracking ability. Does it ever wear off? Can anything fool it, I.E. Force Shroud/Stealth, and how far can it track?

[member="Xiang Vang"]

[member="Adron Malvern"]

First, no. Once the blood trail is set, it's set. The "blood" can't be "washed away"

Second: Unless the target is aware of the mark, it can't be fooled. However, a Force user can sense a tingling and possibly negate it. Again, however. it's not intended for FU.

The max distance I would say is planetary.

[member="Adron Malvern"]

Per the canon source cited, it states it can't be removed. Unless the target dies, it's removed. But I'll add a duration effect for it under the special features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom