Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMOCaos.jpg
I D E N T I T Y
  • CREATION NAME: SENTINEL
  • SPECIES: QUANTUM ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
  • HEIGHT: DATA UNAVILABLE
  • WEIGHT: DATA UNAVAILABLE
  • EYE COLOR: DATA UNAVAILABLE
  • HAIR COLOR: DATA UNAVAILABLE
  • PLANET OF CREATION: DATA UNAVILABLE
A F F I L I A T I O N S
  • FACTION: DATA UNAVAILABLE
  • FORCE SENSITIVE: UNATTAINABLE
  • DATA CORE HOST: [X]
P E R S O N A L I T Y

[+] LIMITLESS UNDERSTANDING - Highly advanced AI system capable of limitless data storage and processing.

[+] SELF AWARE - Understands exactly what it is, how it was created, and can process organic emotion.

[+] ELECTRONIC - Can access electronic systems, subsystems, terminals, and spread itself across the HoloNet.

[-] ELECTRONIC - Sentient it may be, but if exposed to sufficient EMP, Ion, or Electricity, it can theoretically 'die'.

[-] NEEDS HOST - Specific shells, cores, or bodies must be constructed for it to inhabit. It cannot upload itself to standard droids.

[-] INSENSITIVE - Despite its' ability to understand and process emotion, it is not heavily influenced by such feelings.

4yTDOTC.gif
B I O G R A P H Y

\\...START OF FEED

What started off as an experiment ended in the creation of a quantum processing chip capable of near unimaginable potential. With the ability to store fundamentally limitless data within its' memory core, the AI is able to process and 'learn' as it exists, with access to the Galactic HoloNet, electronics, terminals, systems, and through its' host body that rate is expanded exponentially. As near to sentience as one can be, the AI is capable of processing thoughts, emotions, and the understandings of basic organic life, though it is not directly influenced by such emotion, despite its' ability to 'feel.' Should the AI receive an appropriate host, with transceivers and processing implants, it could learn to 'smell', 'feel' and 'taste'.

Now free within the galaxy, the AI has set out to understand what organic life has achieved throughout the millennia.

...//END OF FEED

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom