Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Senate: Minister of State Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel Snape sat behind his office. The room was not luxurious but it had some Naboo art and artifacts. In the right wall one could see a portrait of his family members as drawn by his mother who was a great artist on Naboo. On the left wall a huge screen and a terminal below it must surely be the control panel for the Ministry of State. Behind the wooden plain desk which stood on a red carpet, a big balcony was seperated by a glass door from the main office as two velvet purple curtains stood in each side.

Snape was not a happy man. Few times one could see him smiling. But he was a hard working politian and not a corrupted one. In his desk tons of important documents could be seen and of course, a picture of Princess Amidala, his distand relative whom he was proud for. Snape had a lot of work to do that morning as any other morning. Opening the commlink to his secretaries office he said...''Is the Head of State here yet?''

''Head of State Versetillor is now coming in sir.'' She replied and went out.

''Axel, what a great day it is meeting you.'' Snape said as he stood up to shake the Head of State and President of ''The Foundation'' , the rulling party of the Galactic Republic hand.

''It is sure great to meet you after this though month Angel. I am most worried about the situation in the Mid Rim. Of course your Ministry is doing all the reformation work there but I am not happy with some later turn of events. Especially Naboo, our Intel have information something big, like an uprising is going on on your own planet Angel.'' The Head of State said.

''I also heard about those...rumours Axel. You must not worry. Some of the old ''boys'' will make some trouble again, I know them, I have met them, and I do not fear them. They will break some stores and be over with it. The Galactic Republic's safety and stability for sure wont be broken by those jerks. What I am more interested in is your speech on the Senate tommorow. You sure all ''The Foundation'' members will vote in favor of your proposal to close the borders for the Sith Empire?''

[MENTION=42]Senator Angel Snape[/MENTION]

Two vibrostaffs crossed as the guards of the Minister of State's office blocked a quite gargantuan beast from entering. Artemis stood, though his posture was quite hunched, before the guards as his one good yellow eye met with them. Every once in a while, an insect or two would come scurrying out of the Yuuzhan Vong's rags and dart back into another fold of cloth. It was apparent that he held another in his hand, and had been snacking on it for quite some time. The snack writhed in Artemis's hand as if it were still alive.

"Senator," the creature rumbled, his deep raspy voice echoing through the office past the guards. He took another bite of his "snack".

"I've come a long way to speak with you."

Angel Snape was shocked but what he was seeing. The Head of State quickly rose up and came right next to him behind the desk. They both were ready to user their weapons if needed but they would just wait for now. ''Greetings....sir?'' Snape took the word first and motioned to the Republic's Head of State to wait him at the lobby after he was done with them. He then signed them to sit down.

''Would that sit be ok for you?'' He said and sat down. ''I do not like people entering my office like that...'' He thought these were not people. ''What can the Ministry of State do for you then?'' Keep in mind it is a great honour to be acepted like that from us now.

[MENTION=42]Senator Angel Snape[/MENTION]

"Never mind the frivolous questioning you wish me to endure, Senator." The Yuuzhan Vong shuffled towards the desk, plopping down in the seat facing the senator. Another dud bug crawled in the beasts mouth, prompting Artemis to begin chewing hard. He began gleating all over the Senator's desk, spittle flying everywhere and a couple of bug legs flew down onto the nice matted carpet beneath his feet.

The shark-like eyes of the Yuuzhan Vong glistened as he leaned forward in his chair.

"I come here on behalf of the Outer Rim Alliance, or what you might know as the Horde, to negotiate a reduction in arms within the Hoth and Bespin systems. Hostilities are fueling in the Outer Rim, hostilities I don't think the Republic wants at this moment in time. With the Sith Empire lurking, I don't believe you stand with much ground to gain by continually policing a territory as negligent as the Outer Rim colonies."

Angel Snape hated the being infront of him. This ill manered beast, he thought and kept thinking of what he said. After some moments he leaned closer and smirked before chuckling loud.

''You really think that we are the poor relative in this galaxy? I must inform you that the Galactic Republic stands many chances against the pitfull Sith Empire...But if you say you represent your people and you seek to pause the hostilities then you came to the right place, with the wrong manners though...''He spoke out before rising up and having his security pad on hand in case something would go out of hand.

''What I would like to know though is first if you have authorization to sign an official treaty like this and then if you can guarantee that your people will stop being hostile in those borders...Mr?''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom