Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Self Training, Creating a Light among the Dark

Korriban, a place surrounded by the darkside, a place perfect to test the will of a former Sith... A place to create the alternative to Dark Rage... an ability that would end up becoming known as Luminescent Rebirth.

K'sara sat in the Valley of the Dark Lords, meditating as if she were on home front, trying to create a "flame" inside of such a "cold" place. Attempting to find peace among the chaos. She imagined freedom and pressed her concentration harder. Red and black energy began to appear on her, but something seemed slightly different than Dark Rage. A soft white aura appeared around K'sara, protecting her, no drawing from the dark energy trying to consume it and bring back light. Not too long after, the energies dissipated. "Damn.. this is harder than I expected."

K'sara pushed herself harder. Eventually, a double of herself... the manifestation of the Sith Lord that had laid itself in her had pulled itself out of her, and took her form, drawing its lightsaber and K'sara shot up drawing hers. "Face yourself.... Face your darkness,"

Darth Sapith hissed at K'sara and charged at her. "I'll never let you touch my beloved Krest!!!!!" A hard swing of the lightsaber went toward K'sara's cheek but was blocked by the activation of the main blade and then deflected off the the side.

K'sara chuckled. "Krest doesn't even love you! He loves you for your power! He loves you because you are stronger than he will ever be. You are better. you are more beautiful and graceful.... You are everything that he wishes he was. Why do you think he has so many apprentices?"

"Shut up! You don't know Krest!" Sapith roared.

"Then how do you know him?" K'sara said then smiled at her, bringing the second blade of the lightsaber through Sapith's foot. "I know you better than you think."

"No! No one of the light can understand!" Sapith growled.

Her eyes twinkled at Sapith. "You can rest now.... No one loved the dark side of you... You were a good friend... You helped me to grow... but now you must take a bow..."

Finally, she smiled and the black energy of Dark Rage, turned white

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom