Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking the Interested

I talked with a few people on here that were interested in doing a thread or two with Sorin, but I cannot remember for the life of me where I spoke with them. I know Jyn was one, and since she's focusing on getting a fraction started, a thread will be set up at a later date with her. In the mean time, if I have talked with you previously and you were interested in seeing something go between your character and mine, send me a message ^-^

For those of you who don't know, I came back and brought with me my main character, Sorin (link to character in my sig or on my profile). He went through suspended animation, and woke up eight years later, to the current date. Right now he's on a station about to collide with a star, and trying to get off with the help of a Pirate who is a fox.

I want to get a basis going for where he will be next, and I would like to do so as organically as possible. I do have plans for him to eventually find the Sith again, but I don't mind if that could be five months from now if things go that way. My driving role: straight up conflict. I want to put him into the most random situations one can imagine, and watch him get out. They don't need to be all changing, of course, and they don't have to have a lasting effect on either of our characters. If you have a Jedi and want to meet Sorin, but don't want a fight, that's probably how it'd go anyway =P As long as you don't try to kill him right now, he won't try to kill you.

Of course, as an assassin, he does have some underlining motives. First: find the Sith. Second: find the Assassin's Guild. His father was the head of its leadership, and he doesn't know if anything has changed. Due to this, Sorin would be well known in the assassin sphere of influence, so that's one thing to get started with. Third: as a Force sensitive, he is aware that he can use the Force, but is completely untrained. If someone wants an encounter with their FU, be my guest. Fourth: find out what has been happening in the galaxy at large. As of this moment, he knows absolutely nothing about the current state of affairs. His normal channels are nonexistent. Which leads to a fifth motive: make connections. He needs weapons and resources, and will provide his skills to whoever needs them so that he can make a living again.

Long and the short of it: who's interested in a thread or two with Sorin? =) You can post below, or send me a message, whichever you prefer.

[member="Vereaux"]

I'd actually be interested in doing a thread with you, and with this character having recently been remade it would be good to get her into a thread, since the last one I was in died out really quickly... But you seem pretty motivated so I doubt something like that would happen, and the whole idea seems good so my interest levels would be high too :p.

Aye, I wouldn't mind doing a thread. I'm open to many different ideas. My character's story really won't proceed until a guy in my faction returns after being absent for about a week. If he doesn't return for a while longer, I'll have to find a way around that. Anyways, I'm really up for making more side stories and all. ;)

[member="Vereaux"]

[member=Gaila'Rae] || [member="Xieza Blade"]

Thank you, Gaila ^-^ And thank you both for replying. I certainly hope we can both be motivated =) Or three of course xP I just posted in my last thread where Sorin is being captured, and probably being transported somewhere, so we can arrange something to where they encounter him on another planet. Not entirely sure the nature of the capture yet, other than someone wants Sorin either alive or dead, preferably alive from his point of view =P Any thoughts?

Well, Xieza has been around in Wild Space. Anything works for me. I don't mind coming across you on another world. Just a random encounter in the streets, maybe you are being pursued or something?

[member="Vereaux"]

[member="Vereaux"]

I guess I would be able to meet Sorin on any planet too, since at the end of Gailia'Rae's backstory I left it open for her to be on any planet (it does say Coruscant right now though, since I still need to fix that due to the first thread I joined having died), but I guess you could figure out why Sorin was captured during a thread though, like as part of the story maybe.

Alright, messages sent out to Xieza and Gaila. Last while has been hecktic, but I hope to get some more threads going ^-^

If anyone else is interested in a thread, don't hesitate =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom