Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking some serious Character Development/Training.

Hi there everyone!

As the title says, I'm looking for some good activity that I can throw my character into as my current threads have gone quiet due to life and all her complexities I can only presume. Because of it, I am struggling to integrate Karrus into the SSC and was wondering if someone might like to help me along, spend some time mentoring Karrus at-least until things jump back into full swing again with the others.

Hopefully this isn't read in bad taste though I can't do much as he's still rather young and has no means of transport otherwise, nor any means to defend himself as of yet. Rather than allow the character to fall into limbo, I thought I might try my luck and reach out, see if someone's not looking for a tag-along for a while.

Karrus could use training in basically all aspects of being a Jedi, there really isn't any single direction to take here so what the thread involves is completely optional.

I'd really appreciate any help I can get, thanks.
~ Karrus Zorathi.

hmm, well interesting bio you got there kid. At any rate sort just work my way back in and if you want guess. Ronin could keep yah company thought not sure with what. But guess perhaps could teach you thing or two about survival skill on the streets or something. Or can play out a sort big bro scenario with yah.

At any rate just hit me up a pm or something if you be interested?

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

I'm game for whatever suits your character, Karrus is still rather vacant where experience is concerned within the SSC and the Jedi life. Currently he's at the Voss Academy but exploring the planet or some of it's settlements would be a good change of pace too, learning some street smarts would probably go a long way!

Feel free to tag me in a thread and we can go from there :)

[member="Karrus Zorathi"]

Kal'n is nearing (hopefully) his Knighthood/trials. So he has a good understanding of the things Karrus will need to learn and more importantly, Kal'n loves to teach. As of right now, he is also just hanging out at the Voss Academy, mostly in study.

It could be a good way for Karrus to at least get a grasp of the basics before picked up by an actual Knight or Master.

[member="Karrus Zorathi"]

Hmm, i see well then I've just arrived and sort learn my way around myself. Seeing in a nut shell Ronin is sort suffering from some memory loss due some incident in his last mission. At any rate guess the two us can meet round the Voss academy. And read into your bio guess we can make it a chance meet or something. Will try whip up something to start with and will tag you .

[member="Kal'n Drasco"]

Sounds great to me! Be nice to share a thread with yet another experienced Jedi. By all means tag me in something and I'll happily partake :)

Actually on second thought, I do have an empty thread that's recieved very little attention. Inviting the Calm, perhaps you might want to join that one?

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

I'm just about to read and reply now! Excited to have some activity going on in the SSC, thanks man I really appreciate it!

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Hi :) I'm looking for anything really. Karrus is a blank canvass and I'm hoping the RP he participates in will shape what kind of Jedi he will become later on. I'm happy to take up whatever's on offer!

[member="Maya Whitelight"] Unfortunately he's yet to get to the basics, Teynara has been really busy IRL so we only got so far as to introducing our characters to one another but I know Tey outside of Chaos.

To put this into perspective, he's seen people meditating but when he tries to do it (to fit in), he just sits there with his eyes closed. Lol, when I say blank canvass there's nothing there so we're talking pure basics for the time being.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

S'long as they take a liking to him, I can't see there being any problem. Karrus is too innocent, despite his background, I don't think he has much of a back-bone when it comes to being mean :D Just a young and inquisitive (though cheerful) kid lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom