Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like it to be one on one roleplays I can't really get into to group roleplays I'm still trying to find a master that is suited to train Gabe he would be willing to learn some of the Jedi code he is more of a sential he wants a straightforward master and blunt and that will go with his character I'm also thinking of doing some changes to Gabe but not sure what but I do need some rps Gabe was a bar tender he is friendly and a flirt he likes to be outgoing and to think on his feet he is going to be a jedi he also is seeking training it would be nice for Gabe to have a family as well so let me know if you want Gabe for family pm me if you would like to talk more and I need to work on his background but need help

[member="Gabe Darkstar"]

I cant be your master but feel free to join any thread I started for padawan training in this forum. They are masterless but still count as training if that is what you are after :)

[member="Gabe Darkstar"]

Yes I know. I toobam in that spot, and still am.
The general advice is to either do what I am doing and write training and experiences on your own or together with others when it fits, or invent an npc master that you control. Or do both.

We lack jedi masters as it is but whensomeone has time they will poke you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom