Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking master and possibly faction

Rozala

R
Hiiisssssss....

Translated: "I wish to further advance my skills as an assassin. To do so I will need the help of a force user who has skills in stealth and other techniques like that, maybe illusion and other powers and abilities that make sense for an assassin to use. And if this certain master is involved with a faction I would be willing to join as well. Provided it is not a Sith faction since I am not interested in being with the Sith*

(The last part is just me saying I don't want her to be a Sith but rather like dark jedi or something lol)

*Perks up* I have a DArk Jedi in my Faction that could be your master, need people anyways for my faction and it is planned that i move the faction into the Major level at a later date.

Rozala

R
@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] *questions what faction that would be and what your character can teach her*

@Rozala

My FAction is the Iferetes Empire, and while i can not teach you anything force wise i can teach you the proper use of the common weaponry of the Empire. My Main Adviser Aedan Miles could likely teach you the force as he is a Dark Jedi as well as a holder of a Holocron containing the knowledge of Djem So.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom