Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Seeking Jedi Master Shenanigans

Zana Jaireck

Z
Hi Chaos!

I decided to make a Jedi Master character because... well, why not? Also because Fiona Shaw rules and I thought she'd be a good, softly-spoken Jedi person. There was some discussion a while ago in the Silver Jedi discord (I think?) about what kind of character is more fun to write, where a lot of people said padawans for the obvious reason that they're developing as characters as they go through their training. I thought it'd be fun to play something out at the opposite end, with a character that's already been through a lot and has regrets about what's happened, but plenty more to contribute in her advanced years.

So yes, I'd love to get Zana involved in all sorts of things. I haven't decided on a faction for her yet but it'll probably end up being Silver Jedi/Galactic Alliance based, but I'd love to know if anyone would like to do something with her.

Thanks for your time! :)

Hi!

I'd love to get our characters involved if you'd like. I looked over your character bio and I think there's some interesting links between behaviors in Zana's past and Centin's present. Currently, I think he needs a tougher master that will help him excel but also teach him how to put in effort towards skills he may otherwise put off learning. If that sounds interesting let me know!

Zana Jaireck

Z
Thank you for the lovely messages.

Hi!

I'd love to get our characters involved if you'd like. I looked over your character bio and I think there's some interesting links between behaviors in Zana's past and Centin's present. Currently, I think he needs a tougher master that will help him excel but also teach him how to put in effort towards skills he may otherwise put off learning. If that sounds interesting let me know!

I think Centin sounds great and I agree, after looking over his bio. I'd love to do some training threads with him, if you're still interested?

Welcome to the old fogey Jedi side. It’s the funnest side. I’m not going to be doing any posts for a couple days, but could be fun to cross paths.
Zana Jaireck

Totally get you. Someone has to train the young ones eh?

I modled Victor after Windu (Plus had some freaky hibernation in there; He's from the Clone Wars) and Ki-Adi-Mundi (to a lesser extent)

Old Jedi unite. I've interacted with Tiland a little with my padawan (which reminds me I think I neglected that thread after I got bogged down with work) and he's very interesting. Victor sounds good too. If either of you are interested in anything, please do let me know! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom