Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Feedback - Daxton/Shaw Duel

Hello all. Shaw and I recently concluded our duel and I was hoping to get some feedback from the board. Did you think it was an entertaining read? As writers we are happy with what we did. However, on the flip side, I think there is a lot of room for growth. So I am seeking out the opinion of the board.

There are no right or wrong answers. Just drop us a line to tell me what you think. Cheers.

BTW Kudos Shaw again. A pleasure to write a duel with you.

(again) not problem man. It was s good hard fought battle. I think it was worth my time. Im more of a person who likes to fight toe to toe rather than deception at everyturn, but hey! It turned out pretty good.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
It was certainly entertaining, but sometimes Darren misspelled things, which brought me out of the immersive and epic duel that was raging on. I know it's nitpicking, but I would recommend re-reading posts before posting them to ensure they're correct. It just makes everything that little bit better, y'know? :) If you're using a phone/mobile device I understand, but It's still nice to give it that extra polish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom